• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Graffiti?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
Has anyone here done graffiti before? I wanted to do something with spray paint or whatever in my garage or in a room in my house, like my bathroom walls (I'm crazy like that). So, how do you do it? lol, and if you mess up, would it be permanent?

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm an amateur as a graffitti artist(It's been a while and I'm rusty) but yeah. If you mean, how you do it as in how to do graffiti...You just need loads of creativity and a good sense of 'style', if you will.

You learn from experience and stuff. I've already done a small number of small works but they're pretty good. If you mess up...depends on the paint most likely...It's been a while...

Apollo

Silver Member
Has anyone here done graffiti before? I wanted to do something with spray paint or whatever in my garage or in a room in my house, like my bathroom walls (I'm crazy like that). So, how do you do it? lol, and if you mess up, would it be permanent?

Well first off you don't tag your own house. Are you go with art stuff? If so just come up with a street name, and just write it fancy on the side of somthing. Try to do it in the dark, or the early mourning, and it would be smart to bring someone with you to be a look out.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
lol, i need a look out now. Hmm...I was planning to do graffiti inside of my garage, that way my house won't look ghetto or something like that. I was going to spray paint my car, but then I thought that I shouldn't. Should I use regular spray paint, or something else?

Apollo

Silver Member
Spray paint ftw

You should also practice first so you don't screw up if you are going to tag on your own stuff.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
When I still lived in manhatan there was graffiti everywere, the schools, the churches and even the grave yards lol I tried doing while I lived there but I just did it in my room or on my skatebord.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Hm...never done graffiti. Although I want to. Where I live there isnt really any Graffiti. Though there is some underneath a couple bridges, it isnt nothing special. Only just writing, but they didnt do anything else with it. No colors or nothing. Only White.

I would like to try it xD

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
I'm nothing more than a bathroom graffit artist. However, I am quite good at it.

Once, I had terrible diarrhea in a truck stop bathroom. So I had time to whip out my red Sharpietm and write this out.

Hello, Neo.
Who are you?
I am the Architect. I created the matrix. I've been waiting for you. You have many questions, and although the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also irrelevant.
Why am I here?
Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden to sedulously avoid it, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.
You haven't answered my question.
Quite right. Interesting. That was quicker than the others.The matrix is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next, in which case this is the sixth version.
There are only two possible explanations: either no one told me, or no one knows.
Precisely. As you are undoubtedly gathering, the anomaly's systemic, creating fluctuations in even the most simplistic equations.
Choice. The problem is choice.
The first matrix I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art, flawless, sublime. A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is as apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every human being, thus I redesigned it based on your history to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. However, I was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection. Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive program, initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche. If I am the father of the matrix, she would undoubtedly be its mother.
The Oracle.
Please. As I was saying, she stumbled upon a solution whereby nearly 99.9% of all test subjects accepted the program, as long as they were given a choice, even if they were only aware of the choice at a near unconscious level. While this answer functioned, it was obviously fundamentally flawed, thus creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly, that if left unchecked might threaten the system itself. Ergo, those that refused the program, while a minority, if unchecked, would constitute an escalating probability of disaster.
This is about Zion.
You are here because Zion is about to be destroyed. Its every living inhabitant terminated, its entire existence eradicated.
Bullshit.
Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.
The function of the One is now to return to the source, allowing a temporary dissemination of the code you carry, reinserting the prime program. After which you will be required to select from the matrix 23 individuals, 16 female, 7 male, to rebuild Zion. Failure to comply with this process will result in a cataclysmic system crash killing everyone connected to the matrix, which coupled with the extermination of Zion will ultimately result in the extinction of the entire human race.
You won't let it happen, you can't. You need human beings to survive.
There are levels of survival we are prepared to accept. However, the relevant issue is whether or not you are ready to accept the responsibility for the death of every human being in this world.
It is interesting reading your reactions. Your five predecessors were by design based on a similar predication, a contingent affirmation that was meant to create a profound attachment to the rest of your species, facilitating the function of the one. While the others experienced this in a very general way, your experience is far more specific. Vis-a-vis, love.
Trinity.
Apropos, she entered the matrix to save your life at the cost of her own.
No!
Which brings us at last to the moment of truth, wherein the fundamental flaw is ultimately expressed, and the anomaly revealed as both beginning, and end. There are two doors. The door to your right leads to the source, and the salvation of Zion. The door to the left leads back to the matrix, to her, and to the end of your species. As you adequately put, the problem is choice. But we already know what you're going to do, don't we? Already I can see the chain reaction, the chemical precursors that signal the onset of emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic, and reason. An emotion that is already blinding you from the simple, and obvious truth: she is going to die, and there is nothing that you can do to stop it.
Humph. Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
If I were you, I would hope that we don't meet again.
We won't.

I really hope there is a picture of that floating around on our beloved internet. I had some crude, but funny, illusratations accompanying it.

Last edited:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
If I were ever to do this, it would have to be something epic and creepy.

I love unnerving people, so this would be great. I just can't think of anything awesome enough.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I was inspired by BANKSY last year to try graffiti. I think it's a beautiful art form if done right.
There's no good graffiti over here where I live, just gang members tagging "W3ST SiDE LoKos" into every corner <_<

Holy crap that's cool :eek:. But yea, there's just retarded graffiti around here, too.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
I was inspired by BANKSY last year to try graffiti. I think it's a beautiful art form if done right.
There's no good graffiti over here where I live, just gang members tagging "W3ST SiDE LoKos" into every corner <_<

I've seen some of Banksy's stuff over in London :D

Graffiti sucks sheets over here, but in parts of Glasgow, they had some good stuff, such as:
DSCF2161.JPG

Saying that, over there, the majority is just "Ralston Young Posse/Team" (That's where Mogwai got it) shit or whatever.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
We have little good grafitti other than the stuff all over the metro trains. There's a Spiderman sprayed on the side of a building but that's all. The rest of it is like "*insert name* WOZ ERE 2K8" and "*insert name* OV DA TOON".

Whatever is written, it's spelled wrong.

But yeah, grafitti is beautiful when done correctly.

<3

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Nope but I heard it was fun from one person and yet not right from somebody else. And if I ever get a spray can to do it, I hope to at least illustrate something on the wall. XD

Dexel

Beyond hope
I'm nothing more than a bathroom graffit artist. However, I am quite good at it.

Once, I had terrible diarrhea in a truck stop bathroom. So I had time to whip out my red Sharpietm and write this out.

Hello, Neo.
Who are you?
I am the Architect. I created the matrix. I've been waiting for you. You have many questions, and although the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also irrelevant.
Why am I here?
Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden to sedulously avoid it, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.
You haven't answered my question.
Quite right. Interesting. That was quicker than the others.The matrix is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next, in which case this is the sixth version.
There are only two possible explanations: either no one told me, or no one knows.
Precisely. As you are undoubtedly gathering, the anomaly's systemic, creating fluctuations in even the most simplistic equations.
Choice. The problem is choice.
The first matrix I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art, flawless, sublime. A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is as apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every human being, thus I redesigned it based on your history to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. However, I was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection. Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive program, initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche. If I am the father of the matrix, she would undoubtedly be its mother.
The Oracle.
Please. As I was saying, she stumbled upon a solution whereby nearly 99.9% of all test subjects accepted the program, as long as they were given a choice, even if they were only aware of the choice at a near unconscious level. While this answer functioned, it was obviously fundamentally flawed, thus creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly, that if left unchecked might threaten the system itself. Ergo, those that refused the program, while a minority, if unchecked, would constitute an escalating probability of disaster.
This is about Zion.
You are here because Zion is about to be destroyed. Its every living inhabitant terminated, its entire existence eradicated.
Bullshit.
Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.
The function of the One is now to return to the source, allowing a temporary dissemination of the code you carry, reinserting the prime program. After which you will be required to select from the matrix 23 individuals, 16 female, 7 male, to rebuild Zion. Failure to comply with this process will result in a cataclysmic system crash killing everyone connected to the matrix, which coupled with the extermination of Zion will ultimately result in the extinction of the entire human race.
You won't let it happen, you can't. You need human beings to survive.
There are levels of survival we are prepared to accept. However, the relevant issue is whether or not you are ready to accept the responsibility for the death of every human being in this world.
It is interesting reading your reactions. Your five predecessors were by design based on a similar predication, a contingent affirmation that was meant to create a profound attachment to the rest of your species, facilitating the function of the one. While the others experienced this in a very general way, your experience is far more specific. Vis-a-vis, love.
Trinity.
Apropos, she entered the matrix to save your life at the cost of her own.
No!
Which brings us at last to the moment of truth, wherein the fundamental flaw is ultimately expressed, and the anomaly revealed as both beginning, and end. There are two doors. The door to your right leads to the source, and the salvation of Zion. The door to the left leads back to the matrix, to her, and to the end of your species. As you adequately put, the problem is choice. But we already know what you're going to do, don't we? Already I can see the chain reaction, the chemical precursors that signal the onset of emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic, and reason. An emotion that is already blinding you from the simple, and obvious truth: she is going to die, and there is nothing that you can do to stop it.
Humph. Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
If I were you, I would hope that we don't meet again.
We won't.

I really hope there is a picture of that floating around on our beloved internet. I had some crude, but funny, illusratations accompanying it.

I am disappointed nobody else quoted this. Also, I've got to faces to explain how I'm feeling about that: o_O and xD.

Anyways, never done graffiti, never seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back