• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Granted Dreams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
“For every person living in light, there is a shadow to be cast.”

There is a voice somewhere in the distant sky calling for someone. The voice sounds like it is in pain, crying as it tries to call for the only ones that can hear it. Things in the universe are beginning to take shape as some worlds are being controlled by stronger worlds then themselves. Others avoid being taken over easily by signing treaties with alliances.

Very few worlds are in peace and people are gaining abilities to manipulate elemental powers such as water, air, and fire. It is a slow process but those who can use these powers can also hear the distant voice of someone crying.

It had been discovered that this voice is from the commanding world that can easily stop the eventual destruction of the universe. It is far from where any other planet exists so getting to that world is a matter of finding a gate called the Gate of Pure Souls. The location of this gate is hidden so clues to find it have bee set up by a strange man in a green cloak and large straw hat.

No one knows for sure what will happen if the crying world is found, but many people speculate that it can grant a wish. Many people look for it to grant selfish wishes, others want peace and some want destruction. It is a race to reach that world and to find the secret to it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Rules

No power playing
No godmoddering
PG-13 romance and swearing
No double posting unless it really was an accident.
Be literate
You are allowed TWO characters
No one liners or I will kill you.
“Talking”
Thinking’
((OOC)) or OOC:​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~*Template*~
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Weapon: (Verity People! Look around on Google and stuff.)
World: (Made up is preferred.)
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio: (Please do cut back on the dead parent thing and things like abuse. I know everyone loves to be emo but that gets old after a while you know? And make it long!! I want something to read.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

~*My Template*~
Name: Kaiku Akari
Birthday:
12/06
Height: 5”3
Weight: 126
Weapon: The Soul of Fire Sword
World: Yuuki-Ryuu
Personality: Patient and normally good natured the only one that can make her angry quickly would be Zak, otherwise she is easy to get along with. She sometimes has a very cocky attitude and can be very rude and straight forward but on the other hand she can be respectful. Deception is one of her most practiced personality traits seeing as she must wear as mask of what she is really like so people will put up with her. Only Zak knows her real personality which is cold and uncaring about what happens to others around her. She has changed that a bit because Zak saved her life. She would be devastated if Zak were to die, vanish, or truly betray her.
Appearance:
Kaikuredandblackcool.png

Bio:
Kaiku comes from a world that was basically a full time art museum. The floors and everything around it was made of light blue marble. At the world center the Heart of the World was on display. No one ever touched it because of a defensive mechanism it had which would cover the world in a thick sheet of crystal and freeze time for fifty years. The first time it happened was two hundred years ago; now it is under strict protection.

Kaiku’s family was one of the most powerful families in the world and commanded over many businesses. They also had many branch families among those braches the Kurai family stood. Because the Kurai and the Akari families were distant Zak was sent to live with Kaiku’s family at the age of eight.

Kaiku and Zak were not vary good friends nor did they get along in the least until Zak almost died saving Kaiku’s life when they had snuck out of the main city and into the Crystal Forest. Kaiku had fallen down a hole and was about to be attacked by a wild animal. Zak jumped in front of the animal and let it bite him tearing most of the tendons in his arm and breaking three ribs.

After Kaiku went through a long period of self isolation she was brought out of it when she heard her father say that Zak was going to die anyway and to let him just pass on. This caused Kaiku to run to Zak and try to do something to help him get better. When Kaiku’s father walked in and tried to pull the plug on Zak Kaiku became infuriated and caused a huge explosion. Kaiku’s father was only mildly injured while Zak on the other hand had gain an unnatural strength and threw himself in front of Kaiku trying to make her stop her attack.

Before Kaiku was able to realize Zak was before her she injured his right eye, causing it to all but go blind. Kaiku blames herself for the scars that Zak now has from the animal attack and his near blind eye caused by her lack of control.

~*Second Character Template*~

Name: Zak Kurai
Birthday:
07/15
Height: 6”2
Weight:
Weapon: Expanding Steel Whip
World: Yuuki-Ryuu
Personality: Gives off the impression that he is seriously untrustable because of the way he acts and things he says. The only person he is truthful to is Kaiku and even then he is still very vague on giving details. He loves to play head games and get people pissed off at him. This causes problems for Kaiku seeing as she has to play peacekeeper between their allies and him. Although his intentions could mean well he is normally mistaken for a traitor or someone conspiring to doom everyone around him.
Appearance:
zak.png

Bio:
Zak, being part of the Akari branched family, is all but a slave to Kaiku although she does not treat him like one. When he first met Kaiku at the age of eight he noticed that she was distant toward people even if she was only six. Even with a two year difference in age Zak found himself noticing Kaiku was more mature then he was or even most adults. Although sometimes she would wander in places she should not, Zak made sure to keep an eye on her.

When she tried to go to the Crystal Forest by herself Zak warned one of the maids and went after Kaiku. Once he reached the place that Kaiku was he had found she had fallen down and was about to be attacked by a vicious animal. Throwing away concern for his own life he jumped in front of Kaiku and took the animals large fangs. The teeth ripped at his arm and broke several ribs. Before he could get the animal off of him he fainted from the loss of blood and the fact that the fangs had a trace of poison in them.

For a while he was in a type of coma where he could hear what was going on around him but could not do anything. Zak knew he was on the edge of death but when he heard the adults saying that they would just let him die he thought he really was going to pass on. He was ready to give up when he heard Kaiku crying about it. She did not want him to die.

When Kaiku’s father walked in to finish Zak off Kaiku’s powers turned on and was ready to kill her own father until Zak jump in front of her gaining strength to stop her from making a mistake over his pathetic life. His right eye was struck with a strong concentration of Kaiku’s powers causing him to loose most of his sight in that eye.

After it was all over Zak was able to live, leave the hospital with large scars along his right arm and chest, and a half blind right eye. He does not blame Kaiku for anything and feels that she should not blame herself for what had happened.

This is not a Kingdom Hearts related role-play regardless of what you all might think, I really thought this would be kind of fun because I’m bored and I need something to do. I can’t really find anything too fun to me right now so I hope some people might join this. Please do make your bio’s long and elaborate it makes for a more interesting role-play. Well get to joining!​

Last edited:

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
Name:Sky Ortiz
Birthday:5/31
Height:6'1
Weight:132 LB
Weapon:
1.)Dream Eater:Dream Eater is a huge buster-blade liek sword.The sword is all black with red markings up and down its blade.
2.)Wolf Fang: http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j174/Sky707/sune.jpg
3.)Grim: http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j174/Sky707/sx23no.jpg
4.)Sonic:Sonic are gloves on his hands that have a silver hole on the palm area.The hole lets out for long range and short range fighting.

World:Endor.
Personality:Usually clam and care-less.But when in a fight he can get real tough and cocky.
Appearance:
75.gif

Bio:As the number one fighter in Endors most largest city he has a rep from his Soul Kicks., Sky had a story of fighting and pain.Around the age of five, he told he dad it wanted to start up fighting.So there, his dad tought him many styles of fighting.Including mixed ones.He rolves around his legs alittle to much.Around Seven he broke his right leg when he got hit with a bat on his leg.

And then 'it' happened.His parents had another kid and named his Lan.So around when Lan became five Sky began teaching Lan to fight.So now that Lan is ten he kinda possess a threat on beating Sky one day.((All I Can Think Off Today.))

--------------------

Name:Lan Ortiz
Birthday:6/26
Height:4/11
Weight:100 LB
Weapon:
1.)Hell: http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j174/Sky707/1126031543_passionate.jpg
2.)Dream and Nightmare: http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j174/Sky707/BlackIE-2.jpg
3.)Shadow(Has Multiple): http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j174/Sky707/BlackIE-1.jpg
4.)Blaze(Six Feet long): http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j174/Sky707/BlackIE-3.jpg

World:Endor
Personality:All around bad kid who would do anything for a fight.
Appearance:
smiley-creator-3.png

Bio:The latest addition to the Ortiz family.He also holds a rep like his older brother.His rep is because his Demons Upper Cut.He also has a story.At the age of five his older brother Sky tought him to fight.From there it all snowballed as he slowly trained on his own technique.This Technique was called the Demons Upper Cut.He channels all his strenght up into one fist, which then he blows one strong upper cut.

At the age of ten he found out that Sky became the champion of the Soul Fist Tournament.Lan came in fifth but got a medal for being the youngest there.So ever since that Lan has had a grudge on Sky to beat him and be better.

Extra-Sky/Lan:Lan Has a white bunny that rest upon his shoulder which he calls 'L.'While Sky as a Black bunny which he calls 'Eva.'On Ednor They have things called Rits.Rits are armor and such equiped with S.S.S.W.Which allow sound ti flow out and destroy things like rock or even enter the human body slowly eating them up from the inside or even instantly stopping an organ or two.And S.S.S.W. Stands for Super Sonic Sound Waves.Also on Endor some hunters, like Sky and Lan learn something called Shifting.They use the energy in there body to move things like sand and rocks.Also....xD Most people on Endor are anthros based upon the more primal side of animals such as wolves and bears.

Last edited:

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Name: Rito

Birthday: 10/02

Height: 6'2

Weight: 156

Weapon: Claw Blades

World: Yue

Personality: Calm and forgetful, being an outcast and, one of the few who can't even get a ship off the ground on his planet, Rito turns to fighting. He is extremely forgetful which causes Kira to get angry when he is trying to teach Rito; while fighting Rito as his eyes set on one thing, attacking. During a battle Rito loses his forgetfulness and is almost as smart as Kira.

Appearance: Rito

Bio: The land of Yue is shrouded in darkness causing most of its inhabitants to have dark eye and hair color. The few that are born with light hair and eyes are instantly labeled outcast. The world is lit by one thing, ships. Yue is most popular for its amazing flying and other machines.

Rito has never known his parents as far as he can remember so he tries to be a loner. So the birthday he has was given to him by his best friend, Kira Byakuya. When he tries to do something mechanical he messes up so he sticks with fighting which allowed him to meet his friend. Rito was a loner for most of his life getting into a fight with any one that would most likely call him friend.

Rito was trying to break into a garage when he saw someone being chased who had light hair and eyes like himself. Rito followed the group and eventually saved and met his friend Kira. Kira being a genius and Rito being a dunce the two almost instantly became friends.

Although he sometimes causes problems for Kira, breaking things that might be in the garage, and causing other tribulations for the Byakuya boy Rito knows that he and Kira are good friends because they can relate to being labeled outcasts. Kira’s uncle is one the center of the ship imports and exports so Kira have to keep Rito away from mechanical things as much as possible so whatever bad vibes come off of Rito he will not be able to break the things around.

For the last two years Rito has been staying with the Byakuya family and learning how to fly a ship. Not making much progress in it at all, and constantly getting scolding for breaking things Rito wonders if anything in his mediocre life will change. Certain days he does not mind it at all but on others he wants to break away from the life he has been given.

Birthday: 11/31

Height: 5”7

Weight: 146

Weapon: Laser Blaster & Shock Blaster

World: Yue (You-eh)

Personality: Extremely cocky and reckless, Kira is also one of the best young pilots on Yue. Because he is the best on his world he has a weird personality complex that makes him desire to be the best pilot in the universe.

Appearance: Kira

Bio: Kira has been able to pilot ships since he was old enough to read. Once he learned how to get a ship off of the ground he was unstoppable. He loves to fly and feels a sense of freedom in the air as he glides past the dark clouds of his home world. Kira stays with his uncle since his parents are on business all of time which led into Kira's love for ships since his uncle's garage.

A few years ago he was trying to fix one of the ships in his uncle’s home someone broke in. Kira thought that they wanted to steal a ship but due to his hair and eye color they actually wanted to attack Kira. Kira was able to fight them off for the most part but earned a scar across his right cheek.

Although it is a simple task to remove a scar he keeps it as a memento of the fact that he is not liked because he has bright hair and eyes. He aspires to be the best pilot in the universe to prove to everyone else that he is not as different as them.

About two years ago Kira meet Rito while running from a grip of pilot trainees. Kira would not have normally run from kids but these kids that knifes and Kira did not really feel like killing anyone or getting anymore scars. As he ran he came to a dead end so he turned to face the group ready to defend himself as much as possible.

The group was about to jump him when in a flash of a light(ish) blue another teen boy jumped in front of him. Kira noticed that the boy had light hair and eyes just like himself. The boy fought off the kids without a problem and turned to greet Kira.

As Kira and Rito became friends Kira learned that Rito was a battle happy dunce with no knowledge of how to fly. Kira made a point that everyone knows a little something about flying while Rito knew absolutely nothing. Rito of course told Kira to shut up that was when Kira came up with the idea to pay Rito back by teaching him how to fly. Although it has been two years Kira is still having a little trouble getting Rito to fly properly.

Last edited:

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((So far so good, just make sure you guys really do a good bio and put your pics up. ^^ Also note this is set in a furture kind of time so Weapons are not limited to swords and daggers. Blasters are okay too.))

sora's_guardian

MW JOIN!!!^^

Name: Madison

Birthday: 14/03

Height: 5'2

Weight: 105 LBS

Weapons:
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e330/roytheodd/Ninja Weapons/shurikens.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e330/roytheodd/Ninja Weapons/kusari_gama.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e330/roytheodd/Ninja Weapons/ken.jpg

World: Nigem

Personality: Caring,Loner,Somewhat Lost,Protective,Kind,Shy,Some Times Happy,And Really Only Trusts Herself.

Appearance: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b301/Roxxigal/anime girls and boys/anime_me.jpg
Madison has a light grey skirt on over a pair of black caprees.She has on a pair of shoes like the ones off of Naruto but their white.

Bio: When Madison was a new born her birth parents put her in an orfaniage.2 months later she was adopted by a single couple.It didn't really work out so they moved away leaving her by herself in Nigem.She was made fun of and teased.At the age of 12 she was adopted by a very rich man.She has sevices of all kinds.Now at the age of 15 she has decided to prove that she is really worth something instead of being a helpless rich girl depending on a bodyguard.So she has started taking lessions in the way of the ninja.She is at the top of her class and is ready for adventures.

Other: She mainly is encommpanyed by her small fox pup Icheogo= http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i277/edo-chan_luver/MitoKomon.jpg =Madison can mind talk to Ichego.She trusts exept her new father only Ichego since she was abandoned by her adoptive parents.

Last edited:

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Okay since i'm bored and I really want to get this off of the ground I'm gonna start this before I go on vacation. ^^ Yes...I suck.))

“Black Flames of the Dark world, crash down and destroy my foe!” called a female voice as black colored fire fell from the sky upon a ugly snarling creature. Then a dark figure dropped down from far above and cut it in half. It then dissolved into dust as wing began to blow lightly sweeping the pile away.

“Another kill well orchestrated.” said a male voice from above the female causing the girl to look up at a man with thick ebony hair covering half of his face to glare at him slightly. Suddenly another creature jumped out of the pitch black shadows heading right to the girl but a sliver whip came out of no where and killed it in an instant,” but you missed one.”

“Shut up and get down here.” Kaiku said tapping her foot on the ground waiting for Zak.

“As you wish.” Zak said hoping down with a smirk on his face. “I could have let it kill you, and then I could have just gone home.”

“Come on,” Kaiku said ignoring him knowing full well he did not mean it,” the information I gathered said that there would be one of the key’s in here.”

“Yes these keys,” Zak said as he watched Kaiku summon a floating fire ball in her palm so she could see,” do you really believe that they will open the door to the Crying World?”

“It’s the only lead we have Zak now come on.” Kaiku snapped at the man behind her as he lit his own fire but it glowed dark blue.

“Right.” Zak said as he followed Kaiku into the dark cave,” this world is way to dark though, Yue of all places this stupid key had to be in.”

“Stop your belly aching and hurry up.” Kaiku said with a hint of annoyance.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
High above the now lit cave was a ship with people screaming in it.

"Rito where the hell did you learn how to fly!?" A male voice shouted.

"From you! I'm not that good at it yet!" another male voice who was called Rito shouted. "Kira, how do I stop this thing? Was it this one."

"No it wasn't Rito! We're gonna crash!" Kira, the first voice, shouted.

Inside the ship two light haired boys were shouting at eachother. A blue eyed boy, Rito, was trying to fly the ship but was failing horribly. The boy, Kira, had green eyes and the same shade of blue hair was screaming at the top of his lungs instructions that seemed to be going in one ear and out the other of Rito. The red ship was taking a nose dive straight infront of the cave.

Kira walked out of the ship and looked up at it. "Dammit Rito... some times I'm angry you saved me two years ago..."

Rito walked out and looked at the ship. "Well it's been wrecked before..."

Kira looked over angerly at Rito. "Yeah by you! Oh well it's no use your head is as thick as a rock anyway..."

Rito looked over at Kira and smiled taking the insult as a complament. "Thanks! I'm gonna go see whats in that cave over there tell me when you get this hunk of junk fixed."

Rito walked over into the cave seeing the people with fire balls in their hands.

"Hey don't things hurt?"

Outside the cave Kira was trying to fix the front of the ship which took a straight nose dive into the ground. "He is so hopeless... He better be glad I'm good at this kinda stuff."

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Rewind just a bit))

Kaiku and Zak were not inspecting the walls of the cave looking for anything that might either trigger a trap of the door to move on. Zak sighed as he cracked his neck and squinted at the wall. That’s when they felt the crash and dirt flew into his eyes. He fell back trying to run the dirt out alarming Kaiku who stood quickly facing the entrance as she held her fire out farther to see what happened.

It took her eyes a minute to adjust to the darkness to see a boy with, what looked to her because her eyes were not used to this world, dark blue hair. When he asked his question Kaiku looked over at Zak who had gotten the dirt out of his good eye and was now looking at the teen boy. When the boy asked his question Zak raised an eyebrow and laughed.

“Nope.” He said standing up straight and lighting another two in his left hand before he started to juggle them. “We’re from a world where doing this kind of thing is second nature. So…” Zak said as he stopped his juggle and tossed two in the teen's direction at the entrance walls and lit it up for a better view of the boy in a blue light,” what do you want here?”

“Ignore him.” Kaiku said walking down farther and setting her own red/orange fire balls on the wall. “We need to get the thing and leave.”

“I’m just engaging in a little friendly conversation with the locals, you can go ahead and find it, I’ll wait here and plain on how to kill you and take it for myself.” Zak said with a smirk that would make it look like he was serious.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Rito tipped his head in confusion at the boy and glared at the girl in anger. Don't attack her... Must not attack her... Two on one isn't good and they control fire.

"So what world are you guys from?" Rito had his arm up over his eyes since he wasn't used to the light. "Somewhere with a lot of light I'm guessing..."

Outside Kira was now on top of the ship messing with the wires seeing if anything would still work. "Dammit Rito sometimes I wanna kill you!" Kira streched out on the top of the ship when he saw that the cave had been lit even more. "What the?" Kira jumped down holding his wrench and walked into the cave.

Rito looked over at his friend and waved. "Hi Kira! Where ya been?"

Kira walked over and smacked Rito upside the head with wrench. "I was outside fixing the ship that you crashed remember!?"

"Nope! Oh yeah I forgot, Kira meet uh what was your name?" Rito asked the boy who had stayed with him. "How Kira that hurt!" Rito shouted just now feeling the pain from the wrench.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
“My name is Zak, Zak Kurai.” The black haired teen said as he kept his fires near the teen lit so he could see him. He smirked as he saw the other boy appear and started to toss the one fire ball in his hand up and down. “You crashed a ship huh? Hmm, maybe I should crash one into a cliff…Might actually kill her.” He said as he closed his eyes thoughtfully.

Kaiku meanwhile was now farther in the cave and putting up fire balls every ten feet or so to light up the cave. She looked back and forth and to the ground to make sure she did not miss anything. When she reached the end of the cave she was looking at what resembled an ancient shrine with a dimly glowing red gem. “So the Fire Gem is here.” She said as he went to touch it but a large black shadow jumped at her. She jumped back a bit and drew her sword.

While Zak was smiling he felt the aura of Kaiku’s blade come into play causing him to spin around with a serious face. “Kaiku…” he said as he palled his hand on his whip and began to run down the long tunnel as the fire Kaiku put up started to sputter.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Rito watched Zak run away. "You must stink..." he said looking over at Kira.

Kira glared at Rito angerly as he pulled out hi gun. "I don't know about that but I do know onething, some one needs help." Kira ran after Zak sheilding his eyes from the light like Rito was doing.

Rito smirked and pulled his blades from the shadows. "I'm gonna help to." Rito ran and soon caught up with Kira. "Hey go fix the ship. I'll go help these guys."

Kira nodded and turned around and ran back after nodding. Rito turns just about as smart as me while he's fighting. He is a wonder I swear.

When Rito caught up with Zac he looked over at him. "Hey if I'm gonna fight you need to keep your fire to yourself. It's too bright for my eyes. I live on Yue remember..." Rito managed to make it to where Kaiku was and he slid to a stop. "Hey need a hand or two?"

Kira was back at the ship trying to get the landing gear to come out since it would be easier to fix like that. The door for the gear was jammed so Kira jumped out and blasted it open. "There... Maybe Rito's way of doing stuff is smart..."

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
“Look out!” Kaiku shouted at Zak as the shadow tried to attack him. Zak quickly jumped back and threw a blue fire ball into the shadow lighting it and showing it was a much larger version of the monster that they had fought before coming into the cave. “These things sure are a pain.”

“Just stall it I’ll kill it.” Kaiku said as she stood back and put her sword away. “O’ being of ice, one created from the wind and the water, I call upon your assistance, freeze and break apart, White Ice!” she said as she held her hands together and then drew them apart and formed a cross shaped ice spear.

“Twenty seconds,” Zak said hitting the monster back with his whip cutting it a bit and splashing black blood on the ground,” that’s all you’re getting from me.” He said as the beast charged at him as he expertly jumped over it and hit it in the back with one hand in his pocket and landing behind it.

“Fine.” Kaiku said as he began to make the icy spear glow a brighter white color.

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
Sky and Lan ran straight threw the forest trying to get to a ruin or temple of some sorts.Sky would then smirk, as sand arose up infront of him moving him forward faster then what Lan was moving."Hey!You bastard! You better help me! Damn it help!"Lan yelled at Sky while running."Lan..Shut up!There could be things out here."Lan the jumped behind Sky riding on the sand wave/road.When they reached the structer, Eva would climb out from Skys hood onto his shoulder.L would jump from Lans shoulder onto his hat.

"What are we doing here anyway Sky?"Lan said as his wolf ears twitched."We are here because gramps always said here there were keys to the Crying Planet.If he is right we could become rich."Sky then turned his head noticing kira."Heh.I guess everyone knows now-a-days."Sky and Lan then walked into the entrance.Once he mad it in his ears and nose staretd to twitch like crazy as he used his sence's to get threw the dark tunnel.Once half way threw he noticed lights bobbing around.Sky upon walking in to the room Kaiku,Zak, and Rito.He stood in the shadows for a few seconds until Lan blew his cover."Umm.Some ones Ship is park in the reserved parking zone."

"Oh my god!You Idiot!"Sky yelled as he smacked the crap out of Lan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back