• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qarx

Three words to answer your question: High School Musical
Indeed....
*bursts into tears* WHY?!!!!! Oh, God, the horror!!!! Ugh. I only saw 30 minutes of the first one and it was enough to set my teeth to rotting. *dies*
I watched none of it; it just looked (and sounded; I mean, high school musical?) terrible. How the hell did it get not just one, but TWO sequels.
Axel:
TWO?!
Yeah....I swear HSM is the coolest thing now....and Jonas Brothers....and camp rock....*dies with you*
I've never heard of Camp Rock.

You forgot Naked Brothers Band. I still get bad visuals just thinking of it >_<.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Indeed....

I watched none of it; it just looked (and sounded; I mean, high school musical?) terrible. How the hell did it get not just one, but TWO sequels.

I've never heard of Camp Rock.

You forgot Naked Brothers Band. I still get bad visuals just thinking of it >_<.
Ugh Naked Brothers Band Dx

And Camp Rock, basically HSM xD

Qarx

>_>
<_<
It's just you two and me posting right now lol.

Sorry, that was more off topic than everything else XD.
Little conversation (and what little there was there kind of made no sense) between Roxas, and Naminé was also a disapointment. They got so little screentime, it was kind of sad. I mean, Kairi in KH1 got more screentime, even before her heart was returned to her body.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
>_>
<_<
It's just you two and me posting right now lol.

Sorry, that was more off topic than everything else XD.
Little conversation (and what little there was there kind of made no sense) between Roxas, and Naminé was also a disapointment. They got so little screentime, it was kind of sad. I mean, Kairi in KH1 got more screentime, even before her heart was returned to her body.

Yeah...i like the couple. They needed WAY more screen time. But, no, Kairi gets more time

Also...a disappointment was Sora asking about Riku OVER 17 TIMES I counted xD

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
That's because we have something to talk about.

Actually, I could have cared less if Naminé and Roxas talked. They're like siblings, almost, so their pairing is even more unthinkable than SoKai. Plus, Naminé only really cared about getting Roxas to go back into Sora's body, although she did seem to care that he learn the truth before going.

LOL, that was no disappointment to me. Sora and Riku's friendship (relationship) was played up so much more, making it seem like a true relationship, than anything that Sora and Kairi ever had.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
That's because we have something to talk about.

Actually, I could have cared less if Naminé and Roxas talked. They're like siblings, almost, so their pairing is even more unthinkable than SoKai. Plus, Naminé only really cared about getting Roxas to go back into Sora's body, although she did seem to care that he learn the truth before going.

LOL, that was no disappointment to me. Sora and Riku's friendship (relationship) was played up so much more, making it seem like a true relationship, than anything that Sora and Kairi ever had.
I love Sora/riku but gawd Sra going "Have you seen Riku?" over and over xD But i lold when Sora fell on his knees sobbing for Riku but only hugged Kairi like 'why hallo thar...?"

Lifes.Lover

Website
Well, one theory that SA made was that Sora only cared about finding Kairi so much because he had some mistaken thoughts that she and Riku were... together... or something like that.

I liked that he didn't really care as much about her, because her character just wasn't much to say anything about.

Qarx

Well, actually, I was thinking Roxas, even without Naminé, or Naminé, even without Roxas, but yeah... very little screentime for each of them.

Riku? Riku? Riku?
Oh, hey, there, Kairi. Forgot you even got kidnapped.
OH ITS RIKU!!11!!

Although, did you hear his excitement over Kairi when Pence asked him about her? He even got down and begged Saïx to take him to Kairi. I think the reason he wasn't excited when Kairi was there was that Kairi was trying to save him (not being the damsel in distress may have erased his worry). She would have killed those Heartless had she gotten the chance.
(being random, but...)
LOL Pence and Kairi would be a better match since Sora keeps being so stupid XD.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
It showed just how effeminate Sora is. :D

Yeah. Remember, in DI, how Tidus, and Selphie were talking about how Riku was so much better than Sora, and that Kairi could sure count on him. And even Riku made a point about it, saying 'whoever wins gets to share a paopu with Kairi'.

Orite xD lol. Awkward moment thar.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
The boss fights. Some of them were really easy. I say they should make them harder next time.

Qarx

Yep yep. *fervent nodding*

Must agree with you. Demyx's and Xaldin's (not including Sephiroth's) were so hard... even harder than Xemnas' five part battle.

Xaldin's Reaction Command timing window was the tightest in the game. His attacks were also fast, accurate, he attacked a lot, and hard to dodge. Still, you could pull 7 "Learns" at a time with his Reaction Command, then "Jump" repeatedly to blow him away.

Demyx's "Defeat 20 Forms in 10 seconds" was what made him hard for me.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Ugh, I didn't even learn how to use the Jump thing until I fought him twice. *shakes head*

I had a lot of trouble with both Demyx's 'Defeat the forms thing' and those geisers of water. He would catch me at the beginning, and then the geisers would go all the way along the platform, and carry me along. Knock massive amounts of HP off, without me being able to cure before I died.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I hated the fact Kairi was actually brought into the plot instead of upholding her spot as "Person representing Home" and thus - care worthy.
I hated more the fact that Sora and Namine's big reunion was overtaken by Nojima suckiness Roxas. I burn whenever I think of it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I actually liked seeing Roxas again, though I was surprised that Naminé didn't talk to Sora, considering that Naminé only cared about Sora, and Roxas was just a proxy.

Roxas all of a sudden deciding to yes exist after accepting Sora as the better man is one of the many reasons for which Nojima should burn.

Ok I'll summarize it right off -

I was disappointed by two facts.
  1. Watanabe had nothing to do with the scenario writing.
  2. Nojima had everything to do with the scenario writing.

there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back