• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

green drive form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reraeb Yek

Here are my ideas.

'Kingdom' form: Molds with Mickey(Like you mold with Donald and Goofy) and specializes is light form attacks(Like Mickey's L. Bomb).

'Invert' form: Molds with any enemy on the field and can use it's powers.

'Trinity' form: Modls with both Donald and Goofy to use special Trinity attacks utilizing the powers of the entire team.

'Green' form: Molds with a summon and uses their powers indefinantly.

'Godmode' form: A giant meteor comes down and goes 'A'SPLODE!' and kills everyone.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
Sorry, but let me just finish this thread. if you look at Sora's original standard form you will notice that Sora's forms are based on a color on the standard form. I looked closely, and i don't see any green any where. And if they add green to his clothes, they've changed his entire Freakin wardrobe, so that wouldn't work. Maybe a black form that's better than Anti...
well thats intresting didnt notice that but i dont really think so. and that didnt really finish this thread and remember what tetsuya nomura said hes adding a new drive form and theyve already used all the colors on soras uniform right so out goes your theory heh heh heh.

Stryder_sdc

at the begining of the game we have to make a choice of 3 things, attack, magic and defense, so we have an attack and magic form, but no defense. I would be in favour of the green form being a more defensive form, in which the keyblade became double ended (much like a sith/darth maul saber), which sora used to rapidly spin, sometimes telekeneticly, and could be used a sheild while spinning or a means of hovering when held above sora to avoid confrontations, and could incorporate some darth maul style jumps and flips when attacking. the only problem with this would be, I cant figure out where abouts the keychain would be due to the keyblade being mirrored at the bottom.

That and id like to see a form, where u could choose than instead of having mickey fight for u, you could drive with mickey, creating a majestic form for the rest of said fight, and a none selectable keyblade, a very bulky keyblade that would represent a merge of mickeys KB and the kingdom key.

Last edited:

Lunar Knight

American Person
The handle at the center could be like the standard except horizontal and the Keychain could be a the bottom. I'd be more clear if I could make a diagram of it.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
maybe this 'green form' could be called fusion form, u pick one character from your party and fuse powers w/ him making one super fighter (still looks like sora), not only would u have that characteristicts of both fighters but, by sacrificing 3 orichalcum (random #), u can fuse your weapons......imagine the kingdom key fused w/ the mages staff, we could call it.................the Destiny Caster

Soul_Dragon

that is true that all the trinity mark colors have been drive form colors, so green is a big possibility of being the next color.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
perhaps if they did make a green form it would be a kind of alchemist form sacrificing items to make huge explosions or healing people or other various kinds of effects like in final fantasy 10. most likely however if your willing to sacrifice items you probably woudnt get this form until late in the game, or perhaps its hidden altogethor. who knows.

OH EM GEE!

I was thinking the EXACT same thing. Wierd.O.O' [Goes to window for stalkers]

Awards
!!!I heard about a green drive form a longggg time ago lol. Guess they were just rumour for KH:2, but now i guess its possible. I've been thinking that the green form would be called "majestic " form. I think this because when they use the color green i think of King Mickey...maybe u gain his speed and some of those alchemy powers earlier posters mentioned. But this is just my thought ^^;; hope it is something like that tho.

Twinblades

wow i finaly got my password back!!
anyways theres a figurine of the green drive form.
my frend is trying to buy one but just wait for it to pop up on ebay

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
Based on the markers of trinity colors, not to mention the fact that when they where making his outfit they used the colors green blue and red, the new drive would have to be green anyways.

not to mention you got a drive from mickey that was gold, so why would they make a new drive to drive with him if he gave you one? They wouldn't because mickey is hardly with you all the time in the game, so it wouldn't make sense to use it as a normal drive.

BlackmageAp

Awards
I agree with Tokyly, it would have to be green (unless they're feeling random and make it purple.) 0.o What i'm wondering is where Sora would get the green form from? Maybe it would come from some sort of secret boss.

Roxas#I3

hey, im new at this so no one get all mad when i ask this. is final mix for the PS2 or what? cause no ones tellin me

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
hey, im new at this so no one get all mad when i ask this. is final mix for the PS2 or what? cause no ones tellin me

you might not want to go completly off topic like that, someone will be on you in a second about that its like 99% guarnteed.

as for your question, i dont complety know, but im like 99% sure its for the ps2. but someone will probably respond in a second.

okay gotta get back to journalism class

strike chaos

I have a question did anyone notice when you level up a drive form to an even number you get a grownth ability and you strengthen it, so what would be the grownth ability be for the green form

Hybrid Unknown

I think it would be cool to have a form that allowed you to use a different Org. Weapon after you defeated a certain Org. Member......kind of like Megaman X)

datenshi

a new drive form would be pretty interesting... i wonder what its ability thingie would be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back