• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greetings from (rainy D:) Sweden

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Adwin

Website
xpopsiclex.deviantart.com
I got swept away a few days ago by a new wave of Kingdom Hearts obsession (yet againnnnn...), and as I looked through my favourite KH-pictures at deviantart I realized how jealous I was of everyone who has someone they can talk to about it. I only have two, who aren't crazy enough, and it just won't do :( So, ahem, here I am.
Also, I love forums, and it's been a while since I last was an active member on a forum that I actually liked.

(ooh btw, I just realized that you have spell check on your posts, and I like it:36:)

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Welcome to KHInsider, read the FAQ and stay out of trouble and you'll do great here.

I'm Ringleader Man but you can call me RM or RLM for short.

PM (Private Message) me if you need someone to talk to or send me a friend request if you need a friend.

Again, welcome!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Lol well it looks like you'll fit right in with the... non-KH haters xD

But anyway, welcome to KHinsider Forums! Where the sun is shining and... well it isn't but eh, it sounds good x3

Have a look at the FAQ sometime, so you can see how we work around here.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me sometime, oki? ^^

oh, and also... Being from Sweden, do you know Pain of Salvation? ;D

Adwin

Website
Not exactly my type of music, I stick with The Hives, The Cardigans, The Ark and the like. And, of course, weird, Swedish bands and artists that no one has ever heard of.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well, welcome to KHI! Hope you like it here more than the last guy did!

*You see the last guy's head on a pike.*

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
On every forum there comes someone who's a pain in the ass and gets banned after a couple of days, but I promise I won't be that annoying...

Good! And... really try hard not to be offensive. A member named Q recently got banned for bible bashing. Needless to say, it's not a very good idea to get on anyone's bad side if you want to survive. But if you really must beat someone to a pulp in some form, check out the battle section.

Adwin

Website
Well, good thing then that I didn't choose my 'Accept Jesus - get a PS2' avatar... I thought it might be offensive.

And oooooh there is a battle section? Definitely checking that out!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
fix'd ;D

jks, they cool

Are you joking on my intense dislike of Dogenzaka? Dogenzaka's habit of offending just about any liberal/athiest/anyone else on the site at least once but in a way that he/she cannot be banned? Or are you saying that it's a good idea to get help from Dogenzaka when it comes to beating someone to a pulp? I really don't get your intention...

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
o.o i had no idea you disliked Dogen. I just said it because a lot of people tend to anyway. My apologies

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
o.o i had no idea you disliked Dogen. I just said it because a lot of people tend to anyway. My apologies

Indeed I dislike Dogen. In fact, he/she is my least favourite member of the site. And no need for apologies, as nothing you said was wrong in the least.

Katsuno_Hitomi

Welcome to KHI, Adwin! Great to have you here. Love the avatar. I wish I were somewhat competent with graphics. You know, enough to actually post an avatar.

Anyways, have fun! It may get a little crazy around here, but that's normal in these parts.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Not exactly my type of music, I stick with The Hives, The Cardigans, The Ark and the like. And, of course, weird, Swedish bands and artists that no one has ever heard of.

ASDFHJK;LKJOU
I LOVE the hives :3
tick tick tick tick booom!!!
*psst! go to the music section!*
/fangirl

So yeah I think I vm'd you. Nice to talk to you again, I think you'll fit in great! ^_^

Are you joking on my intense dislike of Dogenzaka? Dogenzaka's habit of offending just about any liberal/athiest/anyone else on the site at least once but in a way that he/she cannot be banned? Or are you saying that it's a good idea to get help from Dogenzaka when it comes to beating someone to a pulp? I really don't get your intention...

Lol what the hell, lay off Dogen. He doesn't offend anyone, at least no one I've seen.
And there is a ridiculous difference between liberal/conservative and athiest/religious people on here, whenever there's dissent, people blow it out of proportion.
There's a line between tolerance and hatred. Step off, yo. :C

Back