• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guilt Target & Raid Boss Missions (2/17 ~ 3/6)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gnurtanio

Awards
Additionally, the Bandit only gives 10 GP. And I think that Lv555 Statue value should be brought into question, unless someone on here has already killed one and can confirm. I know it's a ridiculous heartless, but 800 seems like a lot.

Oh yeah i didnt see that bandit.. Yes bandit only Give 10 GP.. And its true that LV 555 Chocolate statue give 800GP. I already kill one of these and ONLY GET 1 GUILT that has 800 GP... I spend 210 Ap to kill one of these..

serenefire

Awards
Oh yeah i didnt see that bandit.. Yes bandit only Give 10 GP.. And its true that LV 555 Chocolate statue give 800GP. I already kill one of these and ONLY GET 1 GUILT that has 800 GP... I spend 210 Ap to kill one of these..
Wow. Just wow. Are you going to try to max the guilt for the statues?

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
210 AP..... what the... i don't even.... Just nope.... i thought full 90+ AP would do it but that... ._.

jRPGFan

Awards
Yaaaaaaay, feedback! :D Thanks for all the info :) Didn't quite have the time find out myself :\ well, at least jwiki has the actual list right :D
210AP, huh? so even the top tier has problems with them. I think S-E needs new e-shovels for those e-munniez =__=

gnurtanio

Awards
Wow. Just wow. Are you going to try to max the guilt for the statues?

Maybe After Guilt Team Work launch and new assist card (20th Feb Maintenance). Actually maybe only 150-180Ap if my lady luck at LV 30. But in fact i face this one with LV 20 Lady Luck and the result is like that. This enemy deal around 70K damage (With One SR+ in action). If no SR+ Maybe around 85k, And critical hits means instant death. SE should consider about this enemy, spend 30AP to this monster is really crap..

Only AAA+++ Premium Player Maybe spend 60-90 AP when face this monster.. And i'm just ordinary free player, *sob*

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Mhm, i'm kinda 50/50 with your statement..., but lazy isn't what i'm thinking of though.... ._.
o/ What are you thinking of then? That they are so stupid to take the time to react and ask and click the post button while they just could have scrolled up????

YukiYashaH

Awards
You're welcome Yuki :3
And why didn't you scroll up for info, too? The Guilt Heartless list was there 2 hours before you posted :D
o/ What are you thinking of then? That they are so stupid to take the time to react and ask and click the post button while they just could have scrolled up????
I seriously didn't notice them there D: I scrolled down so fast I thought they were all missions >_> AFTER I posted I saw them and thought 'dayum, what a dumb-dumb thing I did just now'

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I seriously didn't notice them there D: I scrolled down so fast I thought they were all missions >_> AFTER I posted I saw them and thought 'dayum, what a dumb-dumb thing I did just now'
You could have edited your post ._.

Quartz

Awards
Thanks J!

Ugh. No way am I going after the 555's. I'll just focus on what I can kill, which should be everything else. It's just a matter of time.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Thanks J!

Ugh. No way am I going after the 555's. I'll just focus on what I can kill, which should be everything else. It's just a matter of time.

Hopefully you read the Development notes on a Guilt Helping System being implemented on today's maintenance update along with the new Kupo nut assist draw set. ._.

Development Team Report #4

jRPGFan

Awards
Thanks J!

You're Welcome :)

UPDATE:
● Additional Cruel Sweets Subspecies Missions (till 2/23)
● Second Part Missions for the Valentine's Heartless (till 3/2)
● Darkside Raid Boss Missions (2/24 ~ 3/2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back