• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guilt Target & Raid Boss Missions (2/17 ~ 3/6)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light4AStandard

Awards
well for me and Grellmax, facing ursus like auto-win for us :). thats why the system never give our team a chance to face ursus, only snake 1 and snake 2 (Mahco team), Vulpes 1 and 2, Leopardus 1 and 2.. its more deadly if you face these team, including unicorn 1 and 2.. so cheer up, you can do it, you can win against ursus someday..
Now I do have a question, each week does your raid boss team change? Because the people I have this week were definitely not on there last week...I'm part of Anguis 124, is it based on Lux gather, damage ranking or both that gets you up higher?

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Now I do have a question, each week does your raid boss team change? Because the people I have this week were definitely not on there last week...I'm part of Anguis 124, is it based on Lux gather, damage ranking or both that gets you up higher?

I'm pretty sure it's dependent on your LUX and weekly LUX ranking, and sometimes it's random. ._.

gnurtanio

Awards

Yes, it changes.. that depends on your team, if you have 30 people in your team, you will not get any random people on your raid boss team. but if you have a couple slot. the system will add a random player into your raid boss team (Sometime Active Player, Sometime just a sleeper)... Team numbers decide on your Team Lux Ranking. if manage into top 50. you will get high number "raid boss team number", but, that depends on your party. if you have a empty slot in your party and another random player join in.. your team number may decrease or increase, depends on that random player. (Active Player will increase your team number.. Otherwise, a sleeper will decrease your team number)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back