• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gummi Block...stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

titch

ok...so who didnt get the whole gummi thing from the first game? The second one promises to have an 'easyer' gummi option, i however would have left the whole gummi thing out but hey....at least they're trying....

B

Blood Aeon

OK...you must die.

*draws a huge throwing glaive and slices your head clean off, smiling as blood pors from your stump of a neck all over my face, dripping down over my eyes.*

Now that you are dead. Let me tell you. The Gummi system was one of the best features of the first game, as it allows you to completly customise your ship to your liking, it allows room for creativity, rather then simply giving you a ship and asking you to fly it, you get to fly YOUR ship. Personally, I think an 'easier' gummi system is a great loss.

nobody234

OMG the gummi is awesome thi stime you can make ANY gummis ship i seen a pictuire of a keyblade gummiship

Forman

Website
www.FormanBand.com
I wasn't about to bust out a graphing calculator just to make a stupid candy starfox ship in the first game. I didn't upgrade it once my second time through the game, because I would just get to my destination anyway. This time (in KH2), it actually looks fun... go figure.

I mean, I can't say that much bad about it from KH1, as KH1 is my favorite VG of all time anyway.

Karasu-sama

Yeah, the KH1 gummi ship system was as lame as could possibly be. Although, on my final, must-do-absolutely-everything-in the-game run through I designed a really awesome one.

oblivius

man u cant leave the whole gummything out. gummyships are awesome, if u find out how they work and how they are put together its very easy to make your own gummy though, but u have some people who are to lazy for that and then they call themselves khfans.....common' dude!!!

The M.C.

JTTW
well unless you've tried the gummis in kh2, then you could say its bad or whatever. but i think its gonna be better.

B

Blood Aeon

Heart's Essence said:
Please tell me you just didn't say that * nods *. The Gummi thing was the only bad thing about KH, I think it was pointless. *mumbles.... n00bs and their crazy ideas

Yeah? And what exactally was so bad about it? It was an innovative idea that allowed the player to customise an aspect of the game to their own liking, whilst remaining simple and incomplex, and allowing anyone (who bothered to give a shisit about the game) to pick up the controller and make a ship of their own.

Edgarion

I tried to build a gummi ship but it got too frustrating. I just used one of the pre-built gummi ships after rescuing the 101 dalmations.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
Blood Aeon said:
Yeah? And what exactally was so bad about it? It was an innovative idea that allowed the player to customise an aspect of the game to their own liking, whilst remaining simple and incomplex, and allowing anyone (who bothered to give a shisit about the game) to pick up the controller and make a ship of their own.

It had nothing to do with the game, like I said It was pointless....useless. Maybe they can think of better "INNOVATIVE" ideas, because that once sucked.

titch

wow....some people are really passionate about the gummi ship feature huh? well to be honest im am a pretty big KH fan...but it was just too complex for me...i mean if you wanna spend ages trying to build your own go ahead...but im just not a 'minigame' kinda person...to be totally honest i pawned off all my parts for munny. like evrything, in the end i was a cockpit with a gun, it looked really weird but it did the job!! heh heh, i just hope it makes a little more sense in the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back