• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gummi Ship Designs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sand_drew

I've made some random gummi ships while playing KH2. some useful, others not so much.

Some of mine include, a ship consisting entirely of wings, a replica Star Destroyer gummi ship, replica Death Star gummi ship, a moogle in a suit with top hat and tie and another moogle with the same a sthe previous one but a briefcase and even more weapons.

How about you?

Wevvy

Never gave a shizzle. I just used them to unlock paths. =/

sand_drew

I actually got into making Gummi Ships and unlocking parts and stuff, was kinda fun and gave me something to do when I'd done practically everything else.

sand_drew

I'l ltry, the Death star is very blocking and layered rather thasn actually spherical. The Star Destroyer is also somewhat inaccurate, but than again they're made of Gummi blocks.

sand_drew

KH1? Never really bothere dwith that. You know the Gummi system being practically irrelevant in any capacity after a certain point and the bad design of it in the first place.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
In kh2 i made an awesome design that never gets hit b/c the heartless ships lock on to the center of the ship all you have to do is put those glowing beams around in a square w/ double thickness and at the end of ech beam put a block and some sort of turret, i forget my teeny ship design but i have all S+10 and all the treasures except one frickin one i cant find

Coeurl

Demon Dance
KH1? Never really bothere dwith that. You know the Gummi system being practically irrelevant in any capacity after a certain point and the bad design of it in the first place.

of course..

but im still having fun with it.. i dont have KH2 yet, so im kinda stuck...:cry:

anima66

in kh1 i got deeply involved. deeply involved on sticking all the most powerful engines and weapons that is. looked like total ass but it got the job done.

Finrear

I've only made afew repleca gummis but my favoite is on that is suppose to be a kingdom key

Fenblivion

Designing gummi ships is a good escape from the game, if you need some time away from sora's adventures.

I really like the starwars theme for gummi ships...seems like a good idea...i think ill try making the winnebago from spaceballs now...

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
In kh2 i made an awesome design that never gets hit b/c the heartless ships lock on to the center of the ship all you have to do is put those glowing beams around in a square w/ double thickness and at the end of ech beam put a block and some sort of turret, i forget my teeny ship design but i have all S+10 and all the treasures except one frickin one i cant find

I have the same ship, and only the Boss at the end of Dreadnought mission 3 can hit it, it never gets destroyed. Ever. Forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back