• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gundam

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Wow again you didnt procide nothing but bs. so i guess you just lost the argument cause you said i give you 10 reasons why Gundam Wing was good you would give me 20 but all you did was give me my reasons back and give your nothingness. Seed was just people crying over and over again. I dont care to see anyone cry when i start caring i will watch soap operas or girly movies. Until then Gundam Wing is a awesome Gundam series

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Wow again you didnt procide nothing but bs. so i guess you just lost the argument cause you said i give you 10 reasons why Gundam Wing was good you would give me 20 but all you did was give me my reasons back and give your nothingness. Seed was just people crying over and over again. I dont care to see anyone cry when i start caring i will watch soap operas or girly movies. Until then Gundam Wing is a awesome Gundam series

You've never seen anything other than Wing or SEED have you?

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
yeah i have i seen pretty much all the Gundams they all are pretty much crybaby stuff but seed was the most. Gundam is only great for the giant robots and the battles other than that its almost as if every character tehy create has to cry.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah i have i seen pretty much all the Gundams they all are pretty much crybaby stuff but seed was the most. Gundam is only great for the giant robots and the battles other than that its almost as if every character tehy create has to cry.

No, you haven't seen every Gundam, because if you did, you would've understood my references rather than called them bs.

Reading up on the other series might help you see how wrong you are.

Mobile Suit Gundam | Z Gundam | Gundam ZZ | V Gundam | G Gundam | Gundam X | Gundam Wing | Turn A Gundam | G Savior

Hell, the AMVs alone of the other series are better than the entire Gundam Wing series.

Universal Century Calender
YouTube - Climax U.C. AMV
Gundam SEED
YouTube - Gundam Seed Destiny ~ Ghost of You - V2
08th MS Team
YouTube - AMV 08th MS Team Nightwish - Tenth Man Down
ZZ Gundam
YouTube - ZZ Gundam Tribute

Last edited:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
yes i have seeen them and i can call you bs all i want last i checked. my favorite gundam series is Wing and my least is maybe seed thats how it goes. i mean how can you tell me what i see and didnt see? you cant thats how it goes.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I myself started out with Gundam Wing, so I will always like that one. I also saw Seed and a few others during their run on Toonami and Adult Swim, but never got to see them to the end. Though I really do want to see some of the older ones to see what I've missed out on.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
yes i have seeen them and i can call you bs all i want last i checked. my favorite gundam series is Wing and my least is maybe seed thats how it goes. i mean how can you tell me what i see and didnt see? you cant thats how it goes.

So..you've watched 08th MS Team, War in the Pocket, Stardust Memory, Zeta Gundam, and Double Zeta Gundam, and you think they're crybaby shows? I fail to see that.. I would imagine Wing would be a crybaby series given how emo Heero is constantly acting.

Nevermind also how crappy nearly all non-Gundam pilots are in Wing.. At least the other shows have a bit of balance between the two sides.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Please give me 10 reasons why Gundam Wing was so great and I'll give you 20 back for why it was horrible.

Twilight, the enitre Zeta gundam series was recently remade into 3 movies. The movies include new scenes and touch ups of the old 1980's Zeta Gundam. Your best bet is to buy the entire series in English, since the movies haven't been released in the US yet. Then again, theres always youtube, or you could pm me for links to torrents of the movies.

Are you talking about the very first original Gundam series that came out?
Because, I have those on VHS lol..

And Wing is my 3rd favorite.

Gundam OG > All

Edit: .. If anyone has any idea what Im talking about :x

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Zeta isn't the first. The first is called Gundam 0079, First Gundam, or just the original Gundam. Zeta, Double Zeta, and Char's Counterattack came out after afterwards in the mid and late 80s. After that, the other fill in shows, like 08th MS Team and War in the Pocket, were made. These take place between Gundam 0079 and Zeta.

Dark BHK

my favorite is gundam wings
theres new gundam its called gundam 00 or something like that
it well come out on october but still gundam wings is better

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
00main.jpg

Gundam 00 looks interesting. It takes place in 2307 AD. Thats a first for a Gundam series, since most don't use our Gregorian Calender. The story goes that 3 world superpowers are constantly at war over control of 3 solar power plants. The main characters are pilots of Gundams for a private military group that strives to end wars. The main character himself is a 16 year old of Kurdish Lebanese descent. Thats definitely interesting, a non-Japanese or white main character :eek:hmy:

edit: yay! HB and his Gouf Custom sig to the rescue!

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Zeta isn't the first. The first is called Gundam 0079, First Gundam, or just the original Gundam. Zeta, Double Zeta, and Char's Counterattack came out after afterwards in the mid and late 80s. After that, the other fill in shows, like 08th MS Team and War in the Pocket, were made. These take place between Gundam 0079 and Zeta.

Thanks for clearing it up.
I havent gotten into the series as a die hard fan.

It turns out I was talking about Gundam 0079 :D.

And, Im planning on watching Gundam 00 also.

Last edited:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
00main.jpg

Gundam 00 looks interesting. It takes place in 2307 AD. Thats a first for a Gundam series, since most don't use our Gregorian Calender. The story goes that 3 world superpowers are constantly at war over control of 3 solar power plants. The main characters are pilots of Gundams for a private military group that strives to end wars. The main character himself is a 16 year old of Kurdish Lebanese descent. Thats definitely interesting, a non-Japanese or white main character :eek:hmy:

edit: yay! HB and his Gouf Custom sig to the rescue!

wow a non-japanese main character this does look intersting like he said^. I cant wait to see this hopefully its pretty awesome and worth watching past the first 10 or so episodes

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
^^
WAY later on. This series doesn't premiere until October.

and oi! You didn't give SEED a chance. I at least watched the entire Wing series before deciding it was junk:toungesmile: I'd much rather watch crybaby Kira than emotionless and emo at the same time Heero.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
^^
WAY later on. This series doesn't premiere until October.

and oi! You didn't give SEED a chance. I at least watched the entire Wing series before deciding it was junk:toungesmile: I'd much rather watch crybaby Kira than emotionless and emo at the same time Heero.

I gave it a chance and i mean come on i wont deny that it wasnt good but i rather go with emo kids then cry baby kids:p ohh wait they are the same type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back