• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
thats not what i meant i meant his body is his own but the mystery guy is a body that he had possessed and then split from. MX seemed to know how to possess a body quite well with terra. maybe the character attacked aqua because he wants to kill all keyblade masters, since xehenort was one, and that could pose a problem for sora in the future... also with ME recognizing him, it is his original body.

Just because a keyblade master possessed him he wants to kill all of them? :/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
thats not what i meant i meant his body is his own but the mystery guy is a body that he had possessed and then split from. MX seemed to know how to possess a body quite well with terra. maybe the character attacked aqua because he wants to kill all keyblade masters, since xehenort was one, and that could pose a problem for sora in the future... also with ME recognizing him, it is his original body.

Didn't you see what happened when he possessed Terra's body? His own body and soul disappeared. How would he have been able to regain them if he had possessed someone else?

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Didn't you see what happened when he possessed Terra's body? His own body and soul disappeared. How would he have been able to regain them if he had possessed someone else?
i'm not saying this is a solid theory but i am saying it could possibly make sense if Nomura attempted to explain it.

State

Awards
i'm not saying this is a solid theory but i am saying it could possibly make sense if Nomura attempted to explain it.

Wouldn't make any sense that some random person is on a keyblade master killing spree just because his body was possessed to do bad things. MX's hearts could have eventually absorbed his, which is what is being shown with Terra and MX.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Wouldn't make any sense that some random person is on a keyblade master killing spree just because his body was possessed to do bad things. MX's hearts could have eventually absorbed his, which is what is being shown with Terra and MX.
idk terra seems pretty determined not to let MX absorb his heart so i doubt it happened. also people are whacked, look at some of these characters doing things that might not make sense, that could happen, the person thinks keyblades are what will possess people so he destroys those who have them. stranger things have happened in the kh univierse.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I expected people to have stopped using the "he's Nomura" excuse to justify their theories when they make no sense :\

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
I expected people to have stopped using the "he's Nomura" excuse to justify their theories :\
i dont find this as a theroy more like a creative idea, but maybe i have this idea just because i dont want a timetraveling nobody. also i dont want this boss to be related to Xehenort/Ansem SOd/Xemnas

MasterZeR0

i dont find this as a theroy more like a creative idea, but maybe i have this idea just because i dont want a timetraveling nobody. also i dont want this boss to be related to Xehenort/Ansem SOd/Xemnas

But if it was a past body of MX, it WOULD be related to them, technically

Relix

A traveler
Awards
It most likely will be related to Xehanort or somehow linked to him seeing how every boss thus far has been

State

Awards
idk terra seems pretty determined not to let MX absorb his heart so i doubt it happened. also people are whacked, look at some of these characters doing things that might not make sense, that could happen, the person thinks keyblades are what will possess people so he destroys those who have them. stranger things have happened in the kh univierse.
I'm positive the person saw MX's heart flying into him, the same goes for Terra. Both of them could have concluded that the heart is the mastermind around their "miseries".
Go get your creatives ideas to the fanfics section.
But if it was a past body of MX, it WOULD be related to them, technically

Even after getting out of that body, I'm sure it would also disappear.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

How about taking this creative idea over to the fanfic section? :D

Time travel makes no sense anyway, and he'll most likely be connected to them, seeing as how the other secret bosses were.

MasterZeR0

I'm positive the person saw MX's heart flying into him, the same goes for Terra. Both of them could have concluded that the heart is the mastermind around their "miseries".

Go get your creatives ideas to the fanfics section.

Even after getting out of that body, I'm sure it would also disappear.

This I know. :) I was just stating that EVEN if it was, it would be related to Xehanort.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Why would he make a replica of himself? At much, he would do it for experimentation.
i know he wouldnt i was just stating the creatures that have so far been related to a human such as sora heartless, roxas, xion. i was thinking it would be cooler if this guy was a DIFFERENT person. wouldnt it be a nice change of pace to NOT have to deal with another xehenort?

Radar

Bronze Member
i know he wouldnt i was just stating the creatures that have so far been related to a human such as sora heartless, roxas, xion. i was thinking it would be cooler if this guy was a DIFFERENT person. wouldnt it be a nice change of pace to NOT have to deal with another xehenort?
Yeah I like that idea. It would be cool if it was a new charecter. One that maybe effects kh3 and maybe wont even make an appearence after that.

That's the kind of charecter I'd like to see.

Sora9890

i agree with you he doesnt need to be a long term character.

I agree, I mean didn't Nomura say that when/if KH3 were to come out. It would be the, and i qoute, "end" of the, and i woute again, "Xehanort Saga". So I mean, all of these characters aren't rele long term. I ean Maybe Sora, Donald. and Goofy may be. But I mean, that'd be it.

Swordsaint

he uses ethereal blades so theres some connection. but to be clear, not saying he's xehanort or any variation, but the ethereal blades is too similar.

i speculate some sort of apprentice of xehanort, he's an old man. Not impossible to have trained more than vanitas.

but nomuras said that you'll think it's impossible to be fighting him at that time in the story, so he's either revealed in the game, and possibly someone we already know or will know in a very near game. Much like lingering sentiment, people thought it wasn't canon. is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back