• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halloween Town Sora, KH1 Cloud, and KH1 Sephiroth Play Arts Ad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Dawww, Sora looks so cute in his Halloween Town costume! x3; Definitelydefinitely getting that figure. IT'S SO CUUUUTE ;___; As is the Static Arts Sora one. Horrible expensive, though.

The Cloud one's pretty cool, too. ...But Zack's CCFF7 ish better to me. D: I can't wait for his figure to come out!

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Do they have the Play Arts set with KH1 Sora and Riku and Mickey out here yet? I've only ever seen the first set....

Xattm

Do they have the Play Arts set with KH1 Sora and Riku and Mickey out here yet? I've only ever seen the first set....

I believe they will be out in December. You can pre order them on PowerAnime.com - Import Anime Figures, Gashapon Capsule Toys, Trading Figures, Keychains, Collectibles, UFO Plush Dolls, Art Books and Graphic Novels / Manga, DVDs, Phone Straps and Urban Vinyl Figurines! (I have the Mickey figure pre ordered from here)
Cool! I got mention on the main site! Such an honor! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back