• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halloween Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
I never noticed this till earlier today...when you go past the graveyard and head toward the tree with Christmas town, there are trees in the background for other holidays. Like the Heart for Valentines day, and the Egg for Easter. This is obvious, but I never noticed it...it's pretty cool. (But NASCAR and NFL are both cooler)

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I noticed this the day i arrived to Halloween town which was: March 30th, the day after KH2 came out around here, which was the 29th.

Rikussoulmate

I noticed this straight away because I saw the doors in the movie. What I've always wondered is why didn't Christmas town have doors to Easter town ect.. it's kinda odd that Halloween town had all the doors, like it was the centre of the holiday world universe or something.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
Yeah, that would be cool to go to all those places...and Jr is the faggot, not Jeff Gordon. (Unless winning and sponsoring gods creations makes you gay, in that case, Jeff is one of the gayest people on earth)

Strongbad02

Only one country celebrates 4th of july, but i guess if they included May 5th then it would be fair. Do the Japanese celebrate Hallowe'en? ...or Christmas?

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com
Are You Serious WOah I THought That Everyone Knew Well I Guess Everybody Makes Mistakes But Yeah I Seen That And I Was LIke Heck Yes Thats SO Awesome But Yeah I Think It WOuld Have Been Better TO Go To All The Worlds In There Like All The Holidays But Yeah It WOuld Be Awesome!

Awards
Yeah, remember, none of the other countries have a reason to celebrate July 4th. It's just a holiday for America, since that's the day the Declaration of Independence was signed.

And there can't even be a new year's door because some countries celebrate the new year on different days. Like the Chinese.

Though it does make you wonder why there's an Easter door...but then again, nowadays Easter is celebrated merely for chocolate and the easter bunny, so it's all right.

Same with Christmas and Santa Claus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back