• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halo coming to PS3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LostBoyz940

Um wrong place to report it and no Halo 3 cannot be on PS3 because bill gates himself said once Sony releases the PS3 they will meet Halo 3.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
LostBoyz940 said:
Um wrong place to report it and no Halo 3 cannot be on PS3 because bill gates himself said once Sony releases the PS3 they will meet Halo 3.

That's technically not proving that it won't come to PS3. IF it was going to be released on the same day as PS3, that could just mean that it is being released on the launch day for the system, which we all know it's not.

I wish it were though...

But Halo is one of the XBOX's major selling games, meaning major bucks for Microsoft and Bill Gate's. If he sold the rights to Halo, then that means he loses a lot of money and Sony makes much, much more.

Unknown Zinko

I highly doubt that Bill Gates will let Sony use one of there only good system only games. Also i doubt sony can buy out bill gates so there not getting it threw stock.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Banishing Blade said:
That's technically not proving that it won't come to PS3. IF it was going to be released on the same day as PS3, that could just mean that it is being released on the launch day for the system, which we all know it's not.

You're so wrong about that, check my Microsoft sets a Trap for PS3 thread, I have evidence Bill Gate's Microsoft will release Halo 3 on the same day Sony releases the PS3.

As for Halo on PS3, that won't happen soon. Not only is Sony and Microsoft rivals, they really don't like each other.

::leonskey::

User Title
RPGplaya said:
You're so wrong about that, check my Microsoft sets a Trap for PS3 thread, I have evidence Bill Gate's Microsoft will release Halo 3 on the same day Sony releases the PS3.

As for Halo on PS3, that won't happen soon. Not only is Sony and Microsoft rivals, they really don't like each other.
yeah.. i read the article too.

also the question is if halos (1-3) gonna come ps(2-3), they they should atleast add halo2 for pc soon. because the pc version kicks ass. (and you cant say diferent untill youve played the pc version)

DarrcEnigma

Face it: There is no "maybe," "soon" or "yet." Microsoft owns Bungie, and Bungie creates Halo. So long as Microsoft has a console out, Halo will never leave it for another, or even be seen on another console. That would be like Nintendo handing Mario over to Microsoft or Sony. It'll never happen, and anyone who thinks it will really needs to wake up.

::leonskey::

User Title
DarrcEnigma said:
Face it: There is no "maybe," "soon" or "yet." Microsoft owns Bungie, and Bungie creates Halo. So long as Microsoft has a console out, Halo will never leave it for another, or even be seen on another console. That would be like Nintendo handing Mario over to Microsoft or Sony. It'll never happen, and anyone who thinks it will really needs to wake up.
yeah, once hell freazes over and pigs fly, nintendo will hand mario games to sony and sega and microsoft. exept a nice zelda port too.
:D lol j/k.

yeah.. specialy since gates is such a money whore.

shad0w

Website
cobalt.subprofile.com
Hell no! Microsoft would never sell the biggest selling game off to Sony.

Halo on PS3?? that would degrade the console!!!

Excuse me? You should just shut up, everyone can see the ignorance in that little statement of yours. Sony would grab up Halo if it could. Here are a few reasons why:

1. A slice of the money (ch-ching)
2. People could buy PS3s and not buy Xbox 360s, which Bill Gates would raise hell if that happened.
3. As implied in #2, It would boost PS3 sales and Xbox sales, but not either of them as much as if only one system had it. (in other words, Mr. Gates would make more money in the long run by keeping Halo to himself, IMO)

Plus, Bungie is owned by Microsoft, which is owned by Bill Gates (of course). I doubt he'd sell or "share" the rights to Halo. He'd be about as much of a moron as you. Have a nice day.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well who cares Sony doesn't need Halo we have at least 15 or more top selling games. but I've heard from another site that they might not release halo3 the day the PS3 comes out :)

shad0w

Website
cobalt.subprofile.com
Yeah. They said it might not be the EXACT day that the PS3 comes out, but it will be around the time the PS3 comes out... i'd say probably within 2 weeks.

Plus, Final Fantasy doesn't count. It's (FFXI) going to be on Xbox 360. =P KingdomHearts... theres one.. I can't think of anymore =P

Shinjuku

Entrapment
actually yes FF does count as a top selling PS2 title the only reason you guys are getting FFXI is because of online that's it nothing more and that's the only one you're getting to :)

eughey

anyone who thinks halo 1 or 2 sucks obviously hasnt played it or they just have a phobia of kick ass games.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
eughey said:
but the rest of xbox games basically suck
and you should basically EDIT your topic instead of double-posting.

And Halo is not the best game ever. There is no best game.

And FF going to Microsoft is bullshit too. One port doesn't mean that Microsoft owns Square-Enix now...

And Halo to PS3? Never. I dont care either, PS3 probably has more better games anyways.

shad0w

Website
cobalt.subprofile.com
IMO, not really. There are a ton of Xbox games I like a lot more than the PS2 games I like.

And, no- I read that there were more Square Enix games on the way, though not necessarily FF games. Also, There are "greatest games." They're just different since some people like games where there are magical worlds where everything is queer *coughFFcough* (and no <.<; i dont mean queer as in homosexual), or games that have worlds where there is a massive war going down, and the human race is almost extinct *coughHalocough*. It would seem those who are more into action like Halo. If you are into action, and dont like the Halo series, then you simply dislike and are biased against the Xbox.

Everyone has their own opinion, so there are people who will never like FF and people who will never like Halo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back