• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halo coming to PS3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

juliannacho

Hey Solid Cloud do you know what's wrong with this guy?
The only person starting fights around here is you!!!

Awards
Like I said just a few seconds ago. You made a topic that's bad. Bad topic. Topics like this start fights. Thus, I get angry because you made a bad topic.

It's not about me or you. It's about this worthless topic.

Awards
Forget it. You two are even worse than those fanatical Christians in Life Discussion. I thought they were arrogant, close-minded, and worthless, but you two put the 'dumb' right back in the word dumbass.

solid_cloud

Son of Sam said:
Forget it. You two are even worse than those fanatical Christians in Life Discussion. I thought they were arrogant, close-minded, and worthless, but you two put the 'dumb' right back in the word dumbass.

can you not see your own stupidity? all of your insults are what make people fight, not the topic. It was fine until you came in and started badmouthing about people

juliannacho

Whatever. I'm not going to even address something coming from you anymore. No use argueing with an idiot.:rolleyes:

Awards
solid_cloud said:
who? me or him?

Like he said-- no use speaking to an idiot.

You just don't get it. I was only trying to make a point, but you two geniouses started attacking my ass. Exactly what I meant. Xbox Vs. PS topics are bad. Get it? Bad. Yours isn't any different from the others, so just, shut up.

juliannacho

Well Solid Cloud, I think we should just ignore him.:D
He obviously doesn't have anything usefull to say so just ignore him.

solid_cloud

Son of Sam said:
Like he said-- no use speaking to an idiot.

You just don't get it. I was only trying to make a point, but you two geniouses started attacking my ass. Exactly what I meant. Xbox Vs. PS topics are bad. Get it? Bad. Yours isn't any different from the others, so just, shut up.

dude, you dont get what im saying. Ok, Xbox vs. PS are bad topics, but they dont start fights. You come in and start insulting people and get them fired up, then they insult you. I mean, really how many posts have you said in this thread that didnt insult someone???

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I have a question Son of Sam where do you see in the thread name Xbox vs. PS3 I don't PM if you find it please but seriously its no wonder why you left or better yet got kicked out because you insult people too much you should at least say sorry to both these guys their not idoits you are:cool:

Awards
I'm sorry, guys. I should probably go easier on you two, but I'm just a hard ass like that, and you're both young and new. Still though, you need to listen to me and consider what I'm saying. The topics DO start fights, and this topic turned into one.

I've seen it happen dozens of times, and you haven't. You're both new and inexperienced, and frankly, you don't have a damn clue what you're talking about. What I'm saying is extremely useful, but you refuse to hear me. Topics like this start fights, always have, always will. And you two are no different.

And I said it once, I'll say it again-- this isn't about me, it's about stopping fights. Don't make topics like this. Period. Case closed.

solid_cloud

Son of Sam said:
I'm sorry, guys. I should probably go easier on you two, but I'm just a hard ass like that, and you're both young and new. Still though, you need to listen to me and consider what I'm saying. The topics DO start fights, and this topic turned into one.

I've seen it happen dozens of times, and you haven't. You're both new and inexperienced, and frankly, you don't have a damn clue what you're talking about. What I'm saying is extremely useful, but you refuse to hear me. Topics like this start fights, always have, always will. And you two are no different.

And I said it once, I'll say it again-- this isn't about me, it's about stopping fights. Don't make topics like this. Period. Case closed.

see, people listen to you when you dont insult them :D

Shinjuku

Entrapment
well you do have a point cause a couple of threads I remember turning into a fight were Rap/Rock Discussion and Should the Gay be allowed to marry both had racism in them well just Rap/rock disscussion and had Stereotypes like Rap is just Sex Drugs Women ect ect which really ain't true but this thread is okay and also what turns threads into a fight is what you did Son of Sam but I believe a thread like this there won't be any fights :cool:

juliannacho

Well I don't think this topic started a fight. I think it started when you started insulting people. BUT... If you mind back to the topic. I saw that Halo was coming out for PS3 from another website.:D I just wanted to know If it were true or not.

solid_cloud

juliannacho said:
Well I don't think this topic started a fight. I think it started when you started insulting people. BUT... If you mind back to the topic. I saw that Halo was coming out for PS3 from another website.:D

lol, alright guys, this topic should be closed and never opened up again. agree?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
ok but to be on topic I don't want Halo for PS3 because that is basically the only game that sells the Xbox and maybe Forza Motorsport. but it would be pretty nice
now back off topic Son of Sam just to give you a tip I wouldn't try to be a hard ass I've tried that and it got me kicked off this forum once so I had to change the way I did things don't ask why I got kicked off either:):cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back