• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy Birthday Lord_Canti!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
Yah, that's right... it's my birthday tommorrow. XD

But since I won't be on like all day tommorrow I thought I'd start a party thread today! And besides... it already says 14 beside age. So let this birthday party begin!

P.S. I expect presents! XP

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
*blows party streamers* You is a year older then me!! *party*

You barely even know me but, hell, i love a good party!

*dances* we are technically both 13 now.. :O

C

Charlie

Lol seriously Canti?????? Well..*laughs mischievously* I'll make VERY sure to give you a little birthday present, k? But besides that, anything you want in paticular as a *ahem/cough* ..picture.. or something because I'm not about to spend anything off of Ebay?

+ In honor of your birthday (anyway), let's celebrate Canti's 14th with fireworks!!!
*starts to light random Japanese and American firecrackers to create more of an effect*

& As usual, use KHI's Tren_Z background

hanabi.jpg

! ! !HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORD CANTI! ! !

Hope that your birthday is filled with the absolute best, unexpected, ENTERTAINMENT, the ones you love, and light.

So you BETTER have fun between today & tomorrow, k Canti? lol

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

~xXx~​

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Happy Birthday Canti.

May your day be filled with flashbacks of the days when you ran around eating naught but jelly and ice cream on your bday....or something like that.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Happy birthday man.

*pulls out a present with a timebomb inside, hahahahaha*

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
Well todays the big day and would you just look at me... Wearing plaid patchwork shorts and an orange t-shirt after a fun last day of elementary school. And lucky me all I got was money from everyone, but then I get taken into town to go shopping (lives in the middle of nowhere). ^^

Awards
Lord_Canti said:
Well todays the big day and would you just look at me... Wearing plaid patchwork shorts and an orange t-shirt after a fun last day of elementary school. And lucky me all I got was money from everyone, but then I get taken into town to go shopping (lives in the middle of nowhere). ^^

Talk about having some fun in the sun. ^^

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
I didn't get to do that on my birthday ;.; Oh well.. I wen to HUGE amusment park XD

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Lord_Canti said:
There are none of those for hours where I live. ;-;

But I do live just like a minute walk from a beach... a dirty beach. <.<;;
Your location, is..is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back