• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
fuck yeah new years.

i got WASTED. six pack of beer, tequila and lime shot, half a bottle of passion pop, a vodka redbull and many many vodka lemon lime & bitters. went to the Met. gave my girlfriend a pash on the countdown. had fat chats with randoms about shit i don't remember. hugged and kissed a random girl because it was her birthday and she couldn't find her friends. had a kebab (it was awesome). went to Birdie's. drank some more. said hello to my friend who was working, don't know what i really said though. had a fat chat with this guy who was hooking in my girlfriend's friend.

don't remember much after 1AM. don't even remember walking back to my girlfriend's house. just woke up naked, and then i had sex.
FANTASTIC new years, all in all. considering my bros bailed on me.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Haha, oh shit that was an awesome way to spend new years.

In a pool with all the attention of three bikini-clad jailbaits focussed on me.

Thank you for your lag, KHI, it prevented me from wanting to stay at home for new year's.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
fuck yeah new years.

i got WASTED. six pack of beer, tequila and lime shot, half a bottle of passion pop, a vodka redbull and many many vodka lemon lime & bitters. went to the Met. gave my girlfriend a pash on the countdown. had fat chats with randoms about shit i don't remember. hugged and kissed a random girl because it was her birthday and she couldn't find her friends. had a kebab (it was awesome). went to Birdie's. drank some more. said hello to my friend who was working, don't know what i really said though. had a fat chat with this guy who was hooking in my girlfriend's friend.

don't remember much after 1AM. don't even remember walking back to my girlfriend's house. just woke up naked, and then i had sex.

Yer good on you :D
But i really didnt wanna knwo that ^^;;

miforever

Website
miforever.deviantart.com
fuck yeah new years.

Yeah, heard the Met went off for NY. Would have been awesome to have been there. Still, glad to see you had a good one~

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
We had sleet and light snow here, so the party I was at ended up only being me and 4 other people. We just watched TV, then smoked weed, then played New Super Mario Bros. until the ball dropped and had some champagne (little shit). We proceeded to have a minimal snowball fight, unleashed silly string across the entire neighborhood, and just kind of went crazy in the streets for an hour or so until my friend drove me back to his house where we smoked cigars.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
fuck yeah new years.

lmao, ur the man. I went to Hillary's Boat Harbour (Perth), with some cousins. It was alright. Then I went to their place and played Guitar Hero and Tekken. Then they came over mine and messed up my room. They talked to my friend on MSN (which annoyed me). They left, I spoke with my friend who won't stop asking me to get Skype. Then I played CoDMW4 and Fallout 3, then I watched Transformers 2 (again), then I logged onto KHI, lol.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Yeah, heard the Met went off for NY. Would have been awesome to have been there. Still, glad to see you had a good one~

To be honest the Met's not really my scene. And it was way too packed for my liking. But my girlfriend loves the place and she had free entry, so whatever. I'm more of a Monastry man, myself. Sucks that you had to work, though.

miforever

Website
miforever.deviantart.com
Yeah, I'm not really a clubbing person, but it would have been nice to go to one for NY. Free entry and your girl liking it is definitely an incentive! XD Still, although working sucked, I got Triple time for the 2 hrs I worked past midnight, so it didn't bother me too much. ^_^

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Horrible start of 2010. I spent the first 6 hours of the new year vomiting. Fun night though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back