• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HAPPY XMAS EVERYONE!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
Hello, everyone I hope you all have a good Christmas and a Happy New Year!

You can tell us how your Christmas will be or what you would like for Christmas or you could just wish people Merry Christmas.

Tell us anything you want about your Christmas?

Whatever you call Christmas wherever you live, I send my warmest regards.

P.S I know its a bit early but you should always celebrate early it makes it more worthwhile.

Please no bad/nasty reviews this is a time of joy and forgiveness.

And again... Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Last edited:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Not to be a party-pooper, but not only is it not Christmas yet, but not everyone on this site is Christian. Just thought I'd point it out.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
It's only the 5th of December, what the shit are you talking about?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Not to be a party-pooper, but not only is it not Christmas yet, but not everyone on this site is Christian. Just thought I'd point it out.

Well, you are right about it still being a ways way, but I'd like to point out that not everyone on the site is American, yet I don't recall much being said about that thread. Besides, sure I'm not Christian (I'm Atheist.), but I still celebreate Christmas. It's not just Christ's birthday, it's also a time of giving and recieving, for Hospilaty and Good Will. Well, you get the deal.

Anyways, for Christmas, if I get my Wii, LBP, and Force Unleashed like I want, then I'll be happy. If not.. oh well.. I don't really expect it.

Back