• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rajahgold

Who was your Hardest Boss in KH? and how did you overcome them?

For me,(So far, because Im still in the process of playing) its been the Malnificent Dragon. i just replayed every level before, and completed all the tournaments and use the Olympus Blade.

Sharikka

Sephiroth and I have never beaten him. Although I only started to replay KH a couple days ago and that is the first time I touched that game for a very long time.

Last edited:

rajahgold

Sephiroth and I have never beaten him. Although I only started to replay KH a couple days ago and that is the first time I touched that game for a very long time.

omg, he was a bitch!
i had to go back to Wonderland and level up. why but such a hard boss in the beginning!? Well, at least you don't have to fight Hades like in Chain of Memories

αsiя

space coke
to tell you the truth sephiroth was hard for me but not as hard as the phanton in neverland
took me forever to kill him

Mike0908

KH1: Kurt Ziza & Maleficent's Dragon form were the hardest in the game.

KH Com: Marluxia & Ansem Sod

KH2: Saix, Demyx (time liimit), Grim Reaper Heartless (he kept stealing the coins making him invulnerable).

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Sephiroth, I've never beaten him. That's how hard he is.
Kurt Zisa, I kept running out of MP then I realized that if you hit him when he's floating in that ball thingy he drops MP balls.
Phantom, it took awhile before I beat him. I had to have coaching from my brother.

kostas

Awards
sephiroth in both games (he is the hardest). well i beat him with focusing on his pattern moves and clicking the right buttons

KHD00D

demyx and sephiroth man there hard.....

Demyx wasnt really a hard boss, just put you in difficult situations, if you really want to beat him heres a tip: always be watchfull for the reaction command, then when hes in the air get a full air combo on him, repeat and kick ass in the in water form battle and you beat him

oh yeah and Sephy was pretty hard in KH2 AND KH, i beat him in KH2 with Berserk and trinity, i was so happy to beat him. havent beaten him in KH yet because it takes forever to level up but i know i will beat him

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
For me it was Kurt Zisa, he was a whole lot tougher than phantom and sephiroth. and these guys are talking about kh1, not demyx or the other sephiroth

Forge_Dragonis

Aside from the hours of grinding needed to even stand a chance and the cutscene before the battle, I have to say Stealth Sneak gave me quite a bit of frustration on Expert Mode in KH1. Other than that I have to vote Kurt Zisa. Simply because the unwieldy desert behemoth makes himself impossible to kill half of the time.

Regarding the Sephiroths I found the Kh1 version fairly easy so long as i had stacked myself with elixirs and had precise timing. KH2 Sephy is REALLY easy if you play the defensive and counterattack.

7thspade

Sephiroth is the only one I haven't beaten in KH1 now. He's a lot more difficult than in the 2nd game.
The phantom was tricky, but once you knew what to do he wasn't that hard.
Kurt Zisa was tough til the end, but that fight was the most fun. I wish you could go back and refight him.
And Riku was hard when you fought him in Hallow Bastion.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Kurt Zisa.
Phantom takes a while but is manageable.
Sephiroth gets kind of boring after a couple of times you take him down.
Kurt Zisa still gets me to give up on trying to beat him even now XD;

This.

Sephiroth is a matter of learning his attack pattern. Once I learned how he moves, he was a cinch. Now, on Expert Mode, he's another story.

Phantom just takes time and patience.

Kurt Zisa is very aggrivating. Especially when he loves to spin horizontally & vertically. I actually beat the other three optional bosses to be strong enough to take him on. People really underestimate how hard he really is.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Aside from the optional bosses, Rikunort. Ansem took a couple of times but the 2nd fight with Riku took more. I actually memorized the dialogue >>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back