• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has Any One In The Usa Got There Kh2 Yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CidHighwind

hehehe zuru zuru zuru zuru....dejah learned that from FFAC jk...or am i...yes i am
ne ways quit being impatient (u know what they say "patients is a viture") just wait a few months btw the Gamestop by mah house says April 1 but i dont believe 'em for a second

keyt

ok..whoever finds a store that sells freeloaders first i will invite over to my magical chocolate factory and 1 lucky child will get a prize better than they can ever emagine...

dejah

:|
CidHighwind said:
hehehe zuru zuru zuru zuru....dejah learned that from FFAC jk...or am i...yes i am
ne ways quit being impatient (u know what they say "patients is a viture") just wait a few months btw the Gamestop by mah house says April 1 but i dont believe 'em for a second

haha.. yes it kinda stuck... but hey, useful phrase ;)

my magazine says it'll be out MAY. BAH.

and Fred. I CANT BELIEVE you just said that
tsk tsk.

CidHighwind

yes oh wait that was a daydream oh wait its 12:50 am so a nightdream or dream...hmmm
ne ways its my birthday yay soo for a gift u have to send me KH2 and a freeloader or a jap PS2 and a translator

keyt

CidHighwind said:
yes oh wait that was a daydream oh wait its 12:50 am so a nightdream or dream...hmmm
ne ways its my birthday yay soo for a gift u have to send me KH2 and a freeloader or a jap PS2 and a translator

will do buddy...give me yur home phone, adress, city, country..ill come over personally...[cracks knuckles]

kidding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back