• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Hashimoto and Nomura talk about the future in latest Famitsu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
@ShadowXemnas "I doubt they'd announce a FFXVI when XV and VIIR are still in the works. That plate is looking mighty heavy as it is."

I think it might be possible, personally (and I'm kind of hoping that it is). I may be way wrong about this, but I think they maybe did show off of some of XIII right before XII came out (or maybe quickly after it did).

I believe so, anyway. I actually didn't get into the FF fandom until XII had just come out, so I definitely didn't follow the news that much then, but I seem to remember GameTrailers talking about how stunning FFXII looked, or something, and then being like, "...Until you look at the new trailer for FFXIII, of course, but that's still years away," that seems to hint to me that a XIII reveal wasn't that far behind XII.

So maybe if that's the case, maybe it won't be so different where XV and XVI are concerned. Here's hoping!:)

As for other things the mystery game might be, for some reason I'm thinking it could either be FFX-3 (I hope not), or a FFVIII remake. I know that now VIII isn't held in such high regards. But I guess VIII did sell nearly as well as VII when it first came out, so if Square's decided remaking some of their old classics is the way to go, that'd probably be the direction they look to next, maybe. I kind of doubt it, though.

And for whatever reason, it completely slipped my mind that TWEWY2 could be a thing, but now I'm really hoping (and praying) that that's the mystery game. OMG.

Though I wouldn't mind a KH Dissidia... Or hey, maybe it's Agni's Philosophy!^_^

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Never forget how XIV was announced before XIII was even released. It wouldn't be strange at all for SE to announce XVI following XV's release and list the staff working on the project.

Though I wouldn't mind a KH Dissidia...

Please. Or Theatrhythm KH. Or just add Sora and co. to Dissidia when it launches on PS4!

Or hey, maybe it's Agni's Philosophy!^_^

YES. PROJECT WITCH MUST LIVE ON. We know Avalanche Studios is working on it with BD2...

Or maybe even Type-Next!

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Never forget how XIV was announced before XIII was even released. It wouldn't be strange at all for SE to announce XVI following XV's release and list the staff working on the project.

Please. Or Theatrhythm KH. Or just add Sora and co. to Dissidia when it launches on PS4!

YES. PROJECT WITCH MUST LIVE ON. We know Avalanche Studios is working on it with BD2...

Or maybe even Type-Next!

For a moment I thought Agni's Philosophy would be XVI at the time. I wouldn't mind if it would be though. Just seeing that female character really felt like it had that "It" factor for an FF game.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
kingdom hearts 3 final mix

nobody wants to believe because the truth hurts, and is japan exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back