• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Haunting Dream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
haunteddreams7ua.jpg

^thanks kingdomwolfblade!^

As the flame died down in the flatten village, stood a man in soild black drenched in a crimson substance. A hood cover all his face but his mouth. A evil smile speard on his lips as he softly spoke. "You shall not prevent this fate from happening. You are to come and meet your fate here." His smile cam across his face once more. He turn around once more to raise his hand to show a beautiful city know as the Royal Capital La Rouge. Then in a flash it was once again destroyed. This dream huants four individuals. None know who this man or where this place is for it is said that the Royal Capital La Rouge has not been hear or travel to in decades. Many ppl do not know how to get there.. It was the center of all the citys and the one who restrict the flow of magic to certain people. Especially one being know as Lucien he came close to ruling the lands but was stop by four ppl who to this time remain unknown of. Now this four seek answer to this Haunting Dream.

Ok here are the rules. I would LOVE to see a background like this ^ *points above* Only jokeing but you get the picture right Loooooong not no one liner. And please don't kill people off or god mod that annoys ppl. No demons or angels! Magic is allowed. And i would like for you all to add a strange phrase or word to be your password. O and no futuristic weapons and stuff likes that this is in about the medival time. Ok Template

RPERS:

-Rikimaru
-kingdomwolfblade
-
-

Name:
Weapon(s):
Magic: (If you want magic if so please be limited here..)
Background/Personality:
Apperance:

Name: Alex
Weapon: Chakram looks like this See? what she is holding
Magic: Can use seals to conjure up different attacks. (magic in a scroll kinda) but he must draw this some where.
Background: Judgeing my his kindness most people would not take him to be a theif. He has been on the road since he was about the age of 6 with his parnets who where killed by bandits when he was about 13 since then he has took up being a theif to survive but will make a few gold pieces by taking on jobs to 'clean up' loose ends. He does however seek to avenge his parents but has not seen nor heard of the bandits again.
Apperance: Ignore the wings please

Last edited:

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
HAUNTED Dream (jsut to match ymy image. lol)

I still want my coffee)

Name: Ina (it contradicts herself esspecially since it means pure)
Weapon(s): throwing knives. hand to hand combat her feet. and stealth. anything her hadns can get to and use as a weapon is her weapon.
Magic: she can m,ake herself invisable. but only for a limited amount of time. She can also change her appearance for a short time.
Background/Personality: Ina is the silent time who tends to stay away from large groups. Her reason? Shes scared of large groups. Shes attracted to the moon for some odd reason that not even she knows. Her past was so horible, even she keeps it a secret. Now this nightmare plagues her and she's determined to get it out. Her name, Ina, means pure but she is anythign but pure. The sight of blood makes her happy and she loves her job. She's really good at making disguises for herself. When she was younger she didn't hink her occupation would be assassin. But she found her talents by accident when she was trying to protect her family. She killed the murderer. She comes from royalty but she is lost and forgotten by now. Like she disappeared out of thin air.
Apperance:
fg3yt.jpg

Gil the Youkai

Name: Daian (pronounced DIE-uhn)
Weapon(s): Broad Sword, and ninja stars
Magic: can generate fire and keep it alit for a limited amount of time, but cannot distinquish fire
Background/Personality: Daian is quiet at most times, but he always stands up for what is right. He is a good leader. He learned to play the piano from his grandmother, whom he frequently visits. His experience as a fighter is limited. His parents disappeared when he was young, and left him in the hands of his grandmother.
Apperance: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/dragonknights/Epic3.jpg

Chatterbox

Name: Konoko
Weapon(s): small poisoness sharp knife (to protect herself)
Magic: healing powers
Background/Personality: Konoko has been royalty since birth and s it. she's sick of wearing the pretty gowns and staying clean and having servants waving on her every hand and foot. Long story short, she's trapped. All she wants to do is go out into the world and fight for her country, her people. Until one cold night, her kingdom was attacked and her father had begged her to escape. Now she was on her own, alone with no family or friends or servants. she is nothing but a shadow waiting for her life to end, haunted by her tragic past.
Apperance: shoulder length brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, long tattered (once elegant) dress.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
ooc: Ok lets start

As he wiped the blood from his chakram. He looked down at the person he was paid to take out. He sighed for he was tired of this work and like to theif from people. He left silently and thought of that dream he had. He knew the stories of La Rouge of how it was the Capital city and that the Royal faimly was there but what strange is that no one know how it was destroyed. He walked back into town to look around. He started to head for a pub.

Pyro Suicune

Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Name: Suicune Kisagura

Height:5'2

Weight: 107

Occupation:Super-assortment of odd jobs,A jack of a few trades
Appearance: Wears an outfit consisting of a black body suit,with a red cape.Dark
red right eye light red left eye.So I assume slightly like Vincent Valentine

Weaponry, Armoury, Accessories: Ryokotsuteki*buster blade*Looks like Clouds weapon called "Force Stealer" Rai & Kriss *Twin Bladed Tonfas*They are fueled by blood,more blood means more power,Also can use blood to create a weakened version of the persons special attack.

Fighting Style:Kakasi Force.Uses blade for offence & defence.Ryokotsuteki is big so it limits his speed.He can still run at a fast pace but tires quickely.Rai shoots a discharged pulse of lightining,while Kriss sometimes glow when I feel umcomfortable.

Special Moves: Astral Drain, Suicune hurls Ryokotsuteki at enemy if *it misses after a while it comes back**While if it hits it absorbes enemies essence and restores minimal health. ClimHazard, Suicune's stats raises dramatically for two attacks. Momento Mori,Suicune stabs Ryokotsuteki at earth causing an explosion about within a 20 foot radious.

Character History:Born in Kakiriko Village near his friends Kai and Musashi. Suicune was later summoned by a Preist to slay a weak demon.He later realized it was his father who had summoned him.His father gave him Ryokotsusei which was destroyed by Scinal.Musashi and Luminous came to help him in the end.Scinals staff was forged with pieces of Ryokotsusei thus making Ryokotsuteki.When he returned his village it had been burned down so he has left with a mission,To kill the fiend who detroyed his village leading up to now.He manipulated his anger by giving it solid form making Rai & Kriss

Sorry no pic but i'll go look my last one became broken.

kingdomwolfblade

(yay! *grabs coffee*)

Ina yawned a bit as she st in the back corner of the pub. She sat in the shadows almsot completly covered by them. She sheathed her daggers after thourghly cleanign them from her last kill.She wasn't using her magic yet so far no one even noticed her.

Gil the Youkai

Daian felt someone pat him on the back. It was Koro, his boss. "Good bartending, dear lad!" he laughed in his english accent. "Next thing I know, you'll be taking my job!" Koro had a tooth pick in his mouth. He poured himself a cup of rum and walked to the back. "I'll be leaving now. Be sure to lock up properly when you leave!" "I will!" Daian called after him, then resumed to cleaning a few cups. There were some men to his left playing a good game of Black Jack, and a few loners sitting on the bar. It was like this every night, and his life had always been normal, until the dreams came. Daian shook his head of the idea and concentrated on cleaning the cups. Whenever he thought of it, he could feel his blood run cold. He saw the girl at the end of the pub. He sighed, hoping that she wouldn't cause any trouble.

kingdomwolfblade

Good, the building was clearing out. She liked it when it was quiter in a building. It gave her the feelign of being calm. On her mind right now was that nightmare she kept having. It gave the chills. Her right hand clenched around a glass. She tightened it more as she began to remember the nightmare. After about a minute of the glass recieing the pressure it broke. Snapping out of the deep thoughts she looked at her now bloody hand and the broken glass around her.

"Shit...." She mumbled quitly under her breathe. At least her hand felt fine for the current moment.

Gil the Youkai

Daian excused himself from the bar and came to where Ina sat. He used his apron like a basket, picking up the pieces of broken carefully. One cut into his finger. Absently, he sucked the blood away and bundled up the apron. "Be careful next time," he said to her. "Do you want anything else?" Since you broke your last drink, he thought. Daian kept his index finger in his mouth. ((a little bit of a short post. sorry...))

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
Alex entered the pub. He was tired and need more money still he was hoping to light some one elses load. He looked around the pub it was to cleared out to work tonight. He sat down close to a girl with a blooded hand seeing that remind him of the person he killed and the dream of the man in the black cloak drinched in blood. He look at his weapons and wiped it once again. He placed his hand stareing into the dark coner where she sat. She must be in my line of work, but permantly. He let out a soft sigh.

kingdomwolfblade

"No thats fine. I need to get going anyways."

She pulled up the hood of her cloak as she stood up getting ready to leave. She looked at the cuts on her hand from the glass and chuckled a bit. She had no idea why. Maybe she was just plain insane at least a little bit. She began to head for the door. She would pick the glass pieces out of her flesh later. For now, she would leave it it like this till she got out of town. She let her hand drop the cloak quikly covered up her hand as if nothign was wrong.

Gil the Youkai

Daian looked over to Alex. Oh joy, he thought sarcastically, Another one. I must be having bad luck today. He cleaned the table with the cloth in his pocket and returned to the bar. What a coinsidence. There were two people with dangerous weapons in his bar today! He was guessing that he would be lucky if he got out of the bar alive. But his sword was carefully tucked underneath the floorboard, from his grandfather, and his stars were close by. Daian got a yellow piece of papaer from behind him and stuck it up on the wall. It read:

DAIAN'S PIANO LESSONS
10 DOLLARS AN HOUR
BOOK NOW!
TIMES FOR LESSONS RANGE BETWEEN 3PM AND 8PM

ooc: i can't see the picture, pyro

Gil the Youkai

"What are you talking about?" Daian leaned over the bar. "Sorry, I didn't hear you. What did you want to order?" He was just saying random things that popped into his head...things were getting a little confusing. "Piano? Takes place here just out the back. A little dirty. Starts next week."

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
He was getting restless a contact told him to be here when the bar was about to close. He stood up madly and pushed his chair back and looked around onc agin for the person. "I will come back in the morning then." He walk out of the bar and notice a odd person standing next tot he pub. He ignored it and started back on his way till it spoke "Stop that girl and take the bartender and start towards the north you have something in come... That dream." He spun around to find the being gone. He stood there waiting for her to exit the door. Thunder clapped in the distance and rain started to fall down..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back