• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Haunting Dream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
"Ah great. Just what I need. A bloody storm."

She sensed soemthign wrong awas going to happen and as soon as she exited the pub she did on eof her illusions, she made herself invisable. She began to walk to the forest. Luckily these roads were rocks instead of dirt. She jumped onto the roof tops and began to run. She turned visable again when she was halgway to the forest. Something didn't feel right at all.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
Alex had followed his sight to see the rain parting all the way till half to the forest. "It would help if you walked when it was it raining. It bounces off of you, and it is kinda noticable." He took a few steps towards her.

kingdomwolfblade

She shrugged but didn't answer. She didn't need to. Now her hand was starting to sting but she didn't seem to notice at all. She slowed to a walk once the trees were jsut a few paces away.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
"I was told that we share a dream by some one." He paused in thougth and took steps closer. "I was told that up north is where we should head. May I ask what dream that pleages you too?" He did not expect a answer and spoke once again. "A city in flames maybe?" He looked up from the ground to her.

Chatterbox

Konoko walked through the empty town, her face expressionless. it was dark and stormy just as it had been that fateful night. she stared out throught the street, as if through a dream. suddenly she heard a man's voice. she looked up to see two hooded figures. Konoko didn't want to cause trouble so she hid behind a tree hoping that they hadn't noticed her presence.

kingdomwolfblade

She wasn't the type of person filled with trust. She couldn't exactly trust Alex. She turned and continued walking into the woods.

Chatterbox

Konoko watched as one of the hooded figures turned and walked into the woods. She noticed that it was a woman. Konoko tried to leave but there was something about that woman. A wanderer, like herself, maybe? no, not a wanderer, those eyes were cold and dark. No this woman was an assasin. Those eyes were just as dark and fierce as the ones she had seen that fateful night. But there was still something about her. Something soft, elegant like. Royalty, perhaps? No, Konoko snapped out of her thoughts. An assasin, royalty? Never. Konoko turned away.

kingdomwolfblade

Once inside of the woods she pulled herself into a tree and pulled out a sack. She pulled out some tweezers and bandages before she started to take out the glass pieces from the cup at the pub ad she wrapped her hand afterwards. Goddess it stung.

'I need to be more careful'

(( '=thoughts "=speaking outloud)

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
Alex turned to Konoko's hiding spot but saw nothing so he headed in after the girl from earlier and started to scout for her. The rain was starting to fall heavier and it was getting hard to see. So he started to climb a tree. Just by luck it was the same tree as the one he was following he reached up to the other limb and grabbed her ankle without knowing it. "What the!?" This startled him and he fell to the ground with a loud splat in a puddle that had developed.

kingdomwolfblade

"He-" She felt herself starting to fall and she grabbed the branch with her uninjured hand.

"What was that for?"

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
He moaned in pain has he held his back. "I thought it was a limb." He got up and looked up to see her hang from the limb. "I was wondering if i could trouble to talk to you for a minute about something." He paused a minute and looked done to find that he had blood on his hand. It was not the first time that his chakram had cut his back. "Care to head to a inn for a few mins to talk?"

O

Oblivion Weilder

Name:Uyemoto Shigeru
Weapon:http://dantesgames.freeservers.com/images/DMC_alastor.jpg
Magic: Electricity
Background/Personality:parents were assasinated at a young age. Shigeru trained to become a powerful warrior, but is now forced to commit assasinations for money in order to survive. He wishes to stop this meaningless killing but knows that he cannot.
Apperance:http://www.dantesparda.ubbi.com.br/devil may cry - dante 04.jpg

http://dantesgames.freeservers.com/images/Dante_4.jpg (minus the gun)

Shigeru walked through the forest staring at the moon, listening, without even realising, for the presence of anyone else in the forest. It was something he had been trained to do, incase an assination attemt was made on his life. Because of this, he had not had a peacful nights sleep for many a year.
He stopped suddenly. He was hearing something. He looked ahead and saw about a hundered yards away two people striding towards him. One he could tell was a woman...By the looks of it, a hired assasin like him. He leapt into the branches of the nearest tree and hung upside down, watching. He also saw the shadow of a figure hiding behind a tree, watching the two people beneath him. As the figure turned and walked away, he saw that it was a girl, probably around his age.as the twp people walked directly beneath him, he felt the branch beginning to break. Quickly he jumped into another tree, but the branch broke and fell to the ground with a crash. "...shit..." he whispered under his breath. That would surely give him away.

kingdomwolfblade

"I'm not going back that village unless i abnsolutly have to. I don't seem to need to either."

She let herself drop from the tree branch she had been hanging onto.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
"I see." Alex then turned to the village again. "I just wanted to talk bout the dream of the flaming city, and the man talking in about we can't escape that destiny and all that." He strecht a bit. "Besides its not a nice night to be staying in this pouring rain. I would like to sleep in a warm room on this night don't you?" He looked to her with a small grin. "So what do you know about the dream that plauges you almost nightly it seems. The one that you think about most of you time awake." He look to he wonding if she would be willing to travel up North with him.

kingdomwolfblade

She shrugged again.

"I've slept through much worse weather then this. but if you onnly want to talk about that stupid dream I'll come but I can't say i'll stay the whole night."

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
"I don't plan to stay that long only to wait for the others to arrive so we can start to head North." He started to walk towards the Inn. And stop he felt a dark prower near them. Wishpers of their fate wispered around them as if they where surrounded. Alex had gotten use to these for they happen often to him. "Sorry my name is Alex." He then place a hand on his Chakram and started to walk slowly in the pouring rain.

Chatterbox

konoko watched them go. "the dream of the flaming city", where had she heard that before? something that had happened to her, long ago...a story her father had told her. she could hardly remember it. she touched her necklace, the one her mother had given her. there was something about that man, Alex. maybe the story was real...and that gir!...there was something about them that linked to konoko's past. she had to follow them. she had to find some answers. She got up and began to follow them, keeping a safe distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back