• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have at. I Welcome a Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exvind

Somewhere on the planet Earth. Hope that helps.
Time: Midnight, Present Day.​

As it is, I'm calling for anyone to give me a fight. With the above situation, and the simple courtesy rules (No godmodding, metagaming, decent grammar, etc) I welcome anyone to fight me. As a gentleman issuing the challenge, I'll allow you to post a template of your preference before I post mine. So, have at!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I'll partake, you need only list your conditions and I'll adhere to each on point with peak precision.
Promise.

Exvind

Somewhere on the planet Earth. Hope that helps.
I think this simple template will suffice. Conditions: the battles continue until someone is KO'd, killed, or admits defeat to avoid the above two. The authorities will conveniently not be coming to aid anyone here, nor shall anyone else. The Basilica shall be dark save for some construction lights. I'll set the time at midnight. For this, I think I shall actually use my namesake character.

Name:

Appearance: (So we know who we're dealing with.)

Personality: (Granted, most of it will be seen on the battlefield, but still...optional.)

Weapons:

Skills: (Don't be God, please?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Exvind

Appearance: A generally average man appearance-wise. 6ft 8in, a relatively thin frame, and a sort of paleness that isn't quite healthy, but also does not indicate grave sickness. He has sharp features, and artificially colored black hair, which is cut short, but spiked somewhat. Due to either apathy or deliberately wanting to appear like a d-bag in society, he has not shaved at anypoint in the last few weeks, leading to a light scruff of a beard and moustache. His eyes are a very odd, almost shifting shade of hazel, mixing blue, green, gold, and grey into a very interesting blend. Nearly perpetually, lit or not, there is a cigarette between his lips.

For this scenario, he is dressed in close fitting yet relaxed black jeans, combat boots, and fingerless leather gloves with small studs embedded on the knuckles. Over a black, padded turtleneck, he wears a light kevlar vest, wrapping around his chest. To complete the ensemble, he is wearing a black oiled-canvas duster, minus the mantle. The duster is covered in a network of buttons, allowing for easy removal, and his entire body is adorned with a multitude of hidden ammo clips, holsters, and sheathes.

Personality: Oh who am I kidding? Personalities are best determined through combat. So there.

Weapons: Six Smith&Weston .9mm pistols with hollow-point bullets, kept in holsters close to his body, (i.e. hips, legs, arms.) No less than four military-issue combat knives, also kept in easy to access sheathes, (hip, boot, arm, and thigh). And, of course, his own body.

Skills: As it is, he has no fantastic special techniques, or means of making things explode. All that he has at his disposal is training. Years, and years, and years of practice. His marksmanship is comparable to some of the U.S. professional shooting teams. Wasting bullets is not something he practices. Every bullet fired should have a very valid chance of hitting his target, thus why he typically only uses one at a time in conjunction with a knife. In close combat, however, his technique becomes a bit more erratic. Preferring to use two knives at the same time, he combines traditional martial arts with less savory methods, (He's not afraid to, and is infact very likely to play dirty.)

The only other thing that could be considered special is his aptitude towards parkour, or free-running.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Name: Lethaniel Rembrandt

Appearance: A man of about five feet and eleven inches. His eyes are void of a pupil and his irises are an astonishing blue colour. His face is well toned, ears attached, a goatee fashinabley presentable, and short hair thats rounded. A buzz cut so he doesn't have the distraction, his skin is a fair melanin shade. His body is slim, but toned at the chest, abs, and legs.

He's clothed in a blue and white clad, which covers a blue blazer with black increments and lined out. A zipper from bottom to top, and two fingerless gloves to occupy each hand. His pants are a darker khaki, with pockets on even the legs. His shoes are solid black, their shell-toed adidas.

Personality: Just watch how he presents himself.

Weapons: With him he is armed with just a few tools of a trade. A basic guard blade in the art of defense, not quite a broad sword, its thin, light, and quick for quick paced kills. The next is basically a hidden dagger in the even he looses his sword or is locked in stalemate.

Skills: Lethaniel has an innate sense of focus and the five sense augmented well above the norm when it comes to concentration. Instinct when it comes to defending his life, amazing acrobatics, blitz reflexes, and hearing the sound echoing off of objects to the extremities that makes his two eyes obsolete. He can act and react to where he can deflect bullets flung, almost stopped curved ones, it requires the phase of over-focusing. Meaning to push the mental mind's interpretation of projectile speed to the point where his motor skills move to the point where objects are insanely slow, his body is intuned to what is just slightly abnormal, inhuman even.

Last edited:

Kenpachi

Can i have at it?

Name: Voltcal

Appearance: He's about 5"11' he wears and Org.XIII coat and wears the hood on his head, as well as a mask, only showing his Blue eyes, when the hood is off(though he wears it most the time) he's shown to have long black hair.

Personality: Watch and learn.

Weapons: A six foot long Katana.

Skills: His Strength is no joke, and his Endurance is monstrous. But the most impressive is his speed, he is fast enough to the point when he can vanish completely from ones senses and arppear right behind then, but it take a massive amount of Endurance to use it, limiting it to five uses a day. He can also deflect bullets.

When not wanting to wast energy on speed, he uses multiple copys and slasher moves to overwhelm his enemy, the copys for diversion and slashing in different directions to keep his enemy on his toes and weary.

I use this guy sometimes, but i'm not able to put in all of his powers in, so this will have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back