• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you gotten....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kairi_MAX

sometimes. when i completed every game and i think why am i playing this again when i already completed it

dejah

:|
yesh...

i'm depressed... i've stopped playing ps2 since i finished KH. which is sad. i've tried playing other games, but they just.. dont hit the spot.

oh and what's worse.. my copy of KH doesnt start up anymore, so i cant replay it.. :'(

Website
www.myspace.com
i feel that way too.

a couple days ago i FINALLY beat seph, and got the ultima and got to lvl 100. (i just beat him again earlier) beat ansem 3 times, (not his forms, jsut the game) and beat every cup, and got the secret ending.

i'm bored. theres nothing more to do..

I CANT BEAT THE DANG AL BHED IN FFX! (which i've had for 2 years) ( i think when they try to capture yuna in the snowy place, i forgot what it's called.)
i cant be ifrit in FFX-2(which i've had a year)
even though i beat bahamut. -_-;

and all my other games are completed, so now i have to wait. ;_;
i loved KH and always played it..now it's just boring.

Morridor

This (luckily) has not happened to me yet. I'm playing Dragon Quest VIII and quite happy with it. In fact, I look forward to the times when I get to play Dragon Quest! Although, I think that if it was any other game that I was playing, I'd turn it off pretty quickly.

Danny

keyblade_creator

Not me!I've been playing KH to pass the time.
I'm already in Hollow Bastion,and I started playing 2 days ago.

T

TwilightBlitz7

WhoIsANobody said:
have you guys gotten that feeling everytime you go to play your PS2 yet???

the feeling that tells you.....
"every game is stupid untill Kingdom Hearts 2 comes out"

it seems everytime i go to play a game i get bored real quick and turn it off......

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
so im not the only one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back