• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Having just finished Days, I have some questions for everyone (Possibly Spoilers, maybe)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R0x@$

wonderland was hard with all those enemy s running away, disapearing, reappearing, and warping you to where the enemy was (grey caprice fitted them all besides no.1). neverland wasn't that hard.

And to the people who are saying that ruler of the sky and saix being too hard, strangely i owned them both on my first try...(saix 2nd try i think)

_Sketches

I hate those flying Heartless Dx
You have to chase the fricking things around, if you're almost falling off somewhere, on a ledge or something, then you just lunge out to swat away a flying heartless, Roxas leaps for it and you fall off! I hate that D:<

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I hate those flying Heartless Dx
You have to chase the fricking things around, if you're almost falling off somewhere, on a ledge or something, then you just lunge out to swat away a flying heartless, Roxas leaps for it and you fall off! I hate that D:<

The flying heartless were evil in Wonderland and Neverland. Those were by far my two least favorite worlds in Days. Mostly for that reason.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
1. Yeah, hated Wonderland for that reason. Especially the teleportation floating Heartless things >: most annoying.
2. Especially when the Heartless had shittons of HP, it got pretty tedious.

I'm pretty cool with Days' gameplay though. Second best in the series gameplay-wise, IMO.
Why were Days and CoM on Nintendo Products anyway?
They want to expand the KH series to different platforms and they're trying to attract more people in KH.

Deep-Wonder

It makes sense but I don't really see how Days could attract new fans. As I was playing I kept thinking: this game would make no sense to/interest anyone who hasn't played the other games.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
It makes sense but I don't really see how Days could attract new fans. As I was playing I kept thinking: this game would make no sense to/interest anyone who hasn't played the other games.

I agree. You have to play the other games to fully enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back