• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Having some major issues with the torn pages and Merlins book

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheru

First off, I've played through KH1 several times, and I've never seen this happen before.

None of my torn pages shows up in the 100 acre wood book. I have all five, but whenever I enter the book; nothing. It's been like that since I found my first page. This is with the HD 1.5 remix btw. Anyone else experienced something similar? Does anyone know if SE has a bug-reporting place somewhere? This feels like a giant (and gamebreaking) bug to me, so I guess it's important they hear about it. It's been a few years since I played it last though, and my memory is a bit fuzzy, so I might remember wrong. But I do think I can't finish the game if I don't finished 100 acre wood?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I don't think they really unlock all at once. Have you tried visiting pooh and going in his house?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
you have to do them one by one. there's no activation of an area cutscene like in kh2.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Misheru

Yeah :( I have no idea how to contact Square about it either.

I don't wanna start a new game; I'm a very casual gamer, no denying it, so I don't play through games several times in a row. I play KH maybe once every second year. I'm almost done this time, and I was hoping to get 100% . I have another really bad glitch too; two of my dalmations-chests, haven't been registered in the journal, even though I KNOW I have picked them up. So annoying.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Don't you go to the area up the top, next to the middle of the book? Or have you tried the bottom right hand corner?

If nothing actually does work, you probably would have to start a new game in order to finish that world.

Yamuraiha

Awards
I think I had a smiliar problem.. the pages were in my inventory but nothing happened. I had to reopen the book and move around a bit (kinda carefully though?) til the scene with Pooh started.. after that I had the save point etc. and it worked. I just remember that I walked around until something happened. Before that my book looked like that too and I couldn't do anything first.

Misheru

Yeah I tried that, no such luck :( Had Sora walk about slowly for about ten minutes, nada.

My dalmatians-problem suddenly fixed itself; suddenly the puppies was in the journal. No such luck for my diary pages unfortunatley. Guess I'll be watching the secret ending on youtube :p

Jmill368

Misheru,

I had the same exact problem and was getting very frustrated as you are. Enter the book and go to the bottom right corner. Near Eeyore's hut made of sticks. It should prompt you, to explore or investigate which will start the cutscene. I hope it works out for you also. Now you can 100% the game :)

Zora

I got the same problem, with the arce wood and the puppys. I'm starting to get really pissde att this game! Since i never had the problem on orginal game....

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Good to know what I have waiting for me in the pursuit of platinum trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back