• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

havnt u lot got anythin to do

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xlilmissnaughtyx

omg i cant believe the the only thing u hav got to talk about is games ur all game FREAKS :toungesmile: :toungesmile:

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
i aint arguin with someone who is so stupid to go on a KINGDOM HEARTS FORUM even if this is discussion just doe call us game freak carpetmuncher

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
omg i cant believe the the only thing u hav got to talk about is how all we do is play games you FREAK! Gtfo!

Masamune

Big Boss
You joined this forum and you hate games... you need help :glare:

I agree with Pedo GTFO

RikuSora

.. Don't YOU have anything better to do? I mean, making stupid threads on a KH forum is soo much better than playing it... Yup. :glare:

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
omg i cant believe the the only thing u hav got to talk about is how all we do is play games you FREAK! Gtfo!

I can't believe i'm doing this, but I agree with Pedo. You are a immature hypocrite that has nothing better to do but bug the hell out of people with an actual life. You fail hard, FREAK! So like pedo said, GTFO, n00b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back