• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless in Birth By Sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I was just wondering, do you think that Heartless will appear in BBS?
Keep in mind, that there were some Heartless around before Ansem the Wise and his apprentices started screwing around with the Darkness in peoples hearts...
Afterall, they did need something to spark the research anyways, and I wouldnt be surprised if Xehanort had a past with Heartless though he coudlnt remember it.

RAMBLE RAMBLE

That leads me to think...What about Nobodies? If Heartless existed, couldnt there be Nobodies as well?

soralove432

nomura has stated that heartless didnt exist in BBS time.

Interviewer: Are there new enemies you can confirm that are not shown in the screens?
Nomura: The new enemy is not a Heartless, or a Nobody, because the story takes place before even they appear. I can only give out more information, little by little, as time passes: an example being like the Shadow enemies that are heartless, and the Dusk enemies that are nobodies.

Gabo

It said that their not the enemy meaning, not the major enemy..Nomura didnt deny the existence of Heartless.

EDIT
Not to mention he said the NEW enemy isnt a Heartless or Nobody. Thats far from saying they wont be in BBS

Last edited:

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Heartless did not exist nor did Nobodies in BBS's time period. As soralove432 stated, Nomura already confirmed that Heartless aren't present in BBS.

SpencerBarnes

arg you nkow that there are going to be in there they make kingdom hearts (well not even close to make but it just adds a little somethin somethin.......imanoob) any ways im sure thell be in there and if not and all we do is fight no bodies ill be mad (the nobodies are so seruis.... its lame thats one of the joys of kh its supposed to be funny/"specail"... lol)

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
It said that their not the enemy meaning, not the major enemy..Nomura didnt deny the existence of Heartless.

EDIT
Not to mention he said the NEW enemy isnt a Heartless or Nobody. Thats far from saying they wont be in BBS

Interviewer: Are there new enemies you can confirm that are not shown in the screens?
Nomura: The new enemy is not a Heartless, or a Nobody, because the story takes place before even they appear. I can only give out more information, little by little, as time passes: an example being like the Shadow enemies that are heartless, and the Dusk enemies that are nobodies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
They MIGHT maybe like a 4% chance that they will show up AT THE END.For like a video,MAYBE.

FaytHarkwind

ven_013 has a point coz they could be created at the end of the game but only in a video clip which could also be a understanding of heartless.

so basically birth of heartless and sleep could be funk loads of stuff

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
If we see them at all, it'll be the beggining, their creation, etc, we won't fight them, most likely.

Final7Darkness

Well what if this new enemy was the cause of the existence of both heartless and nobodies after it was destroyed? Which would explain why this enemy haven't been in the first three games.

Gabo

Well what if this new enemy was the cause of the existence of both heartless and nobodies after it was destroyed? Which would explain why this enemy haven't been in the first three games.

Thats an interesting theory...

i hate how we're pretty much forced to refer to it as a NEW enemy, though technically its an old one. pfft. idk

Gabo

^^If any of us knew, I wouldnt be getting made a fool out of.
(@_@)

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well I like to geustimate.(It's a funny word, and its cool.) But if they show more of Xehanorts "past" or whatever they'll show the Heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back