• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartsent: [A Romance RP] {OOC & Sign-up Thread}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

Bronze Member
Hey I'll join this, I sorta like the Romance rps.

Name: Matthäus Lucas Ostheim III Nickname: Matt

Appearance: Clicky He has one Blue eye and one Brown eye. He has a tattoo of a spider web that covers his whole back.

Personality: Goofy, unpredictable, spontaneous, loves to play around. He likes to gamble and bet. He loves to be around people. He is always moving and can't sit still for even a second. He protects his friends no matter what.

Characteristics: Matt is Spontaneous.

History: Matthäus Lucas Ostheim III was born to Matthäus Lucas Ostheim Jr and Lucinda Victoria Osthriem-Joshenda. His father is the Father of the German Mafia. Mis mother is the daughter of the Father of the Spanish Mafia. They were married to keep peace between the two maffias. Matthäus Lucas Ostheim III has lived a life of travel. He has been around the world ten times in the past four years because his parents are afraid that the other mafias will kill him.

He found a flyer about a nice looking camp. There, the other mafias couldn't find him and he could have fun and maybe make some friends. So he showed it to his parents and they agreed. So soon he was on his way to the camp. What fun will he have on this adventure?

Will finish editing soon.

ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!

2412118074_4f9b02de5f.jpg

Name: Bailee Hail

Appearance: Bailee stands at 5'2. Short red hair reaching just past Bailee's ears accompany soft brown eyes and a rounded face. She has a small, almost fragile like figure, with pale cream skin. A red coat buttoned at the neck covers a white t-shirt for her upper bodies clothing. She sports loose cream coloured slacks for her lower body.

Personality: Bailee's social skills are slim, choosing to sit by herself then with others while reading a book or playing her violin. Though she is quite capable of having a conversation, she becomes more worried about what people think of her, and make as less contact as possible. Her confidence lies within her creativity, writing stories and playing her instruments often calms her anxity. Bailee's weakness is her skill to speak her mind, she finds it difficult to lie, and rarely does so. All bottled up, Bailee wishes for a copanion to share her experiances and problems with, positive that it will help her open up more. She is far to corncerned for others than herself.

Characteristics: Shy.

History: Bailee spent most of her spare time away from school boxed up in her room, sharing very rare human contact. Her parents, concerned with their daughters behaviour, sent her to Camp Crestfield in hope to fix their daughters obvious problem.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway, here it is. Sorry about any errors, I did rush this. Also, I could've made the bio longer, but then you all would be here 'til next year, so I kept it short and sweet. I hope I'm accepted. Now. Off to read the other templates =D

ACCEPTED!!!!!!!

Name: Logan Dunstan (Nickname: LD)
Appearance: Logan is a boy of fair complexion, with thick and smooth dark brown hair that falls short two inches from his shoulders. His eyes are a dazzling cobalt, which hover below his fairly slim eyebrows. He has a slender nose, which is somewhat pointy but not to an entirely noticeable extent. His jaw is also slender, with a favorably concave implication though complementing to his overall facial structure.

Logan, a physically adept individual, possesses a torso and lower body with fitting qualities. A strapping young lad, his biceps and triceps are visibly robust when not concealed by some article of clothing. He bears a six-pack, well-built and also visible without the necessity of flexing. His breasts are tense and obviously inherit a masculine protrusion, as to match his overall athletic overtone. His feet are a size 10 ½, fitting to his height of 5’11. His toenails are kept well-trimmed, and clean.

Weighing 140 pounds, Logan naturally prefers a random assortment of small sized shirts and skinny jeans of various colors. His favorite pair is his purple pair of skinnies, and he’ll commonly be seen wearing these on occasion. His shirts are either plain or depict some silly cartoon or witty subtext accompanied by a picture. He enjoys wearing sneakers or converse, almost always black or gray in color. A prominence in his adornments is his silver ring, which is fitted to his index finger on his left hand. Logan always wears this, due to its connection to his late father.

Personality: Logan comes off as pessimistic at first, due to his overall carelessness of others and lack of trust for people in general. He dislikes the dishonest, and will provoke people to act as themselves rather than tie themselves to a social label. He is capable of being caring and insightful, though this is often overshadowed by his careless and witty persona.

Characteristics: Carefree

History: Logan was the first and only child of an alcoholic mother and a drug-abusing father. Often prone to neglect and hatred, Logan escaped his troubles by leaving his for sometimes a succession of weeks, and divulging in illegal substances with his friends such as marijuana and ecstasy, which eventually led to him dropping out of high school. Logan had grown to hate his parents, though his father sought redemption and repairment of their relationship following his parents divorce six months earlier. This reconcilement was short-lived, when his father died of drug-related causes two months later. Devastated by his father’s death, Logan returned to his old lifestyle, sinking even further into depression and heightening his general dislike towards life. He would soon be introduced to a camp by a friend of his, a friend who saw his problems and sought to help Logan stabilize himself, escape the drugs and build a future for himself.

SIDE-NOTE: Though not necessary, if one of the RP’s participating males/females would like to hold a past relationship with Logan preceding the events of this role-play and the one responsible for introducing him to the camp, please do post in response. (The friend is referenced in my character’s bio)

ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I wanted to join the last one that came up, but due to problems with the net, I wasn't able to. So now, I'm getting bare bones down so that, hopefully, I can reserve my spot. I'm gonna be gone for a few hours, so I'll finish when I get back.

~------------~

Name: Ivy Lily Wolfe (Tsuki)
Appearance: [To Be Edited]
Personality: [To Be Edited]
Characteristics: Daydreamer
History: [To Be Edited]

~--------~

I know it's not much at the moment, but I'm hoping that it'll get my foot in the door. ^-^;; Once again, I'll edit once I get back. 'Bye!

Can't add ya until you finish....and spots aren't reserved so HURRY!!

Dee

Bronze Member
Lolz.....YEP!!! But ED can't be accepted till she finishes and if she cant someone else will get the spot.

Last edited:

Dee

Bronze Member
Sorry....spots can't be reserved. First come, first serve.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
We have enough guys. We need more girls for god's sake, it's a wiener fest.

SuperSephiroth15

Name: Daniel Nanumoto (Dan)

Appearance: http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/...Games/anime-guys-anime-guys-5756788-394-5.jpg

Personality: Often kept to himself, Dan doesn't mind others, but confronted with selfish or egotistical people he gets angered quickly.
Normally he will be quiet and reserved, after knowing someone he opens up and eventually lets them get closer to the real him. He is quite
confident in himself but is very humble. When dealing with others he is quiet, but not afraid to speak his mind if need be.
He does not follow the crowd so to speak, he is his own leader.

Characteristics: Confidence

History: Dan's parent's always knew that he was a different kind of guy. He always secluded himself with his books, and anything else that offered him imagination. After some heated debates his parents had fought, toyed, and thought how Camp Crestfield would help him. Dan at first refused to go to this, "camp" but eventually gave in to his parent's wishes. He didn't know what the camp was about, all he knew was that he would be getting away from his annoying parents. Now that he was on his way, he could only imagine what kind of trouble or drama he was getting himself into....

Sorry I know this is another male template, but I have been wanting to be in a Romance Rp for a while now...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 74488

I'm always up for massive amount of guys x one girl action xDDD

That has to do horror for your mind Ashes :p

Dee

Bronze Member
Name: Daniel Nanumoto

Appearance: http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/...Games/anime-guys-anime-guys-5756788-394-5.jpg

Personality: Often kept to himself, Dan doesn't mind others, but
confronted with selfish or egotistical people he gets angered quickly.
Normally he will be quiet and reserved, after knowing someone he opens
up and eventually lets them get closer to the real him. He is quite
confident in himself but is very humble.

Characteristics: Confidence

History: Dan's parent's always knew that he was a different kind of
guy, and thought a change of scenery would help him find a way to open
up with people. Dan at first refused to go to this, "camp" but
eventually gave in to his parent's wishes. Now that he was on his way,
he could only imagine what kind of trouble or drama he was getting
himself into....

Sorry I know this is another male template, but I have been wanting to be in a Romance Rp for a while now...

ACCEPTED!!! But can you fix the link to the pic....it isnt working.

OKAY THAT'S IT FOR GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: That's crazy Chi......lolz.

Dee

Bronze Member
Haha....it works for me, I missed part of it......xD!!! *headdesk*

WE NEED THREE MORE GIRLS!!!!!!!!

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Name: Siam Catta

Appearance: Siam has a delicate air about her, petite compared to most females, she stands at 5'5", long, soft blonde hair falls to her lower back. Warm, shining blue eyes with a small hint of green near her pupil. She wears a black choker around her neck, a crescent moon serving as the charm. Her face is in the shape of a heart, small pale lips and brows contrasting her darker blonde lashes. Long, slim limbs works excellently with the knee length sleeveless white dress. A bit of black lace at the V-neck of the dress, she tied the ribbon in the back into a dainty bow. Siam wears white slip on shoes, completing her attire.
Siam Catta

Personality: Siam can be a bit confusing, for the most part Siam is timid, withdrawn, thoughtful and strange. She can have her bold moments too, which often present its when she believes something else than someone else. Quiet, she is friendly to those that are considered outsiders, understanding and collected, Siam is a really sweet girl to her friends and doesn't stand for bullies. Siam has a quiet confidence about her, a true romantic at heart; Siam believes in true love but she believes it's not meant for her. Sensitive to the ones around her, rarely she'll enter a state of depression, but when she does it seems to take Siam forever to shake it.

Characteristics: Empathy

History: Born to a rich couple, Siam isn’t like your stereotypical stuck up and having an “I’m-Better-Than-You” attitude, instead she’s extremely lonely. Her parents constantly gone on business, Siam snuck out of the mansion countless of times to hang out with the very few friends she had. She grew very close to one of them, only for them to move away to another country. Upset about this, Siam hid in her room until her parents returned, refusing to speak to anyone and only leaving the solitude of her room when she had too; her grades suffering slightly.

Her mother having learned what was wrong bought her a pet cat, a lilac point Siamese to be exact. Perking up after a little bit, Siam hid her lingering depression from her friends and family, refusing to disappoint them...again. Picking her grades back up, the seven-year-old continued with her daily routine, get up and go to school, come home, do homework, have dinner, hang out with her parents for a while and than go to her room for the night. This carried on until her sixteenth birthday; all that changed was that she was sent straight to her room after dinner to do her homework. Siam didn't mind of course, it give her time to think about her activities, instead she'd sneak downstairs and hang out with one of her parents after she was done.

Falling in love with a boy five months older than her, the sixteen-year-old learned that he didn’t really love her, and that he was merely using her to get at his ex. Confused Siam retreated to her room, slipping in through the door near the kitchen since it was always unlocked. Meeting her dad half way to her room, she flung herself into his arms and cried, explaining everything about the boy, Billy. She didn't know why she had broken down, it just happened, her father laughing quietly, she blinked at him in confusion and listened while he explained, "It's not you sweetie, I'm not surprised that boy Billy wanted that." A frown touching her father's handsome face, Siam listened as he continued, "I don't mind that you're dating, baby girl, I just don't like the idea that you didn't tell me sooner."

Siam didn't struggle as her father led her to the living room, her mom was curled up on the end of the couch watching the television, but she couldn't tell what was on and she didn't care. She sat down in between the two and turned her attention to the screen, turned out it was one of her favorite shows, reruns of Urban Legends. Smiling to herself, Siam dismissed the previous event and focused on the TV, but her focus shifted for a moment as the Siamese hopped onto her lap. Giggling, she petted the feline's head and sat there enjoying the show with her parents.

Several months having passed since than, Siam had dismissed it until she overheard her parents arguing. Crouching in the hallway, she peered into the dining room and listened as they fought about something called "Camp Crestfield" or something like that. Unable to handle it anymore, she stood up and walked in as calmly as she could muster. It didn't take long for her father to look at her and go fishing into his pants pocket for something.

She watched him pull out a small, black object and hold it out to her. Startled, Siam couldn't believe that what they had been fighting about was a cell phone. Siam is now eighteen and anxious to see what this "Camp Crestfield" has in store for her, who knows maybe she'd be able to get past her shy nature and find someone to truly make her happy.

Theme Song: Learn to be Lonely by Minnie Driver

~--------~

Let me know if anything can be fixed, and I'll get around to doing Siam's bio soon.

Last edited:

Dee

Bronze Member
Hey Tetsu, I'm going to ask for your approval on making a guy temp because it seems that we are kind of overpopulated with guys here XDDD Not the way it used to be in Romance Rp's when I was first starting out.

OMG ZEXI.....totally remembered! You're part of the reason I made this....you can definitely join.

Name: Siam Catta

Appearance: Siam has a delicate air about her, petite compared to most females, she stands at 5'5", long, soft blonde hair falls to her lower back. Warm, shining blue eyes with a small hint of green near her pupil. She wears a black choker around her neck, a crescent moon serving as the charm. Her face is in the shape of a heart, small pale lips and brows contrasting her darker blonde lashes. Long, slim limbs works excellently with the knee length sleeveless white dress. A bit of black lace at the V-neck of the dress, she tied the ribbon in the back into a dainty bow. Siam wears white slip on shoes, completing her attire.
Siam Catta

Personality: Siam can be a bit confusing, for the most part Siam is timid, withdrawn, thoughtful and strange. She can have her bold moments too, which often present its when she believes something else than someone else. Quiet, she is friendly to those that are considered outsiders, understanding and collected, Siam is a really sweet girl to her friends and doesn't stand for bullies. Siam has a quiet confidence about her, a true romantic at heart; Siam believes in true love but she believes it's not meant for her. Sensitive to the ones around her, rarely she'll enter a state of depression, but when she does it seems to take Siam forever to shake it.

Characteristics: Empathy

History: [Will edit]

~--------~

Let me know if anything can be fixed, and I'll get around to doing Siam's bio soon.

Nice temp Skitty....just get that bio done soon love. ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back