• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello, hello!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kali

Hi, I joined a few months ago but really didn't into posting things and stuff til recently. I just discovered this part of the forums so feel like I should go ahead and give some info about myself. So, I hope I get to meet some really cool peeps! :)

-I was born in Okinawa, Japan
-I am half filipino, half white
-Almost a sophomore in college
-I want to major in Technical Design
-Enjoy drawing, video games, and reading
-I LOVE anything that has to do with martial arts
*1st degree black belt in Taekwondo (doesn't really count though because I got it when I was only 8/9 years old)
*brown belt in Butokukan (a japanese martial arts)
*Trained in other forms of fighting such as kickboxing and boxing, filipino martial arts, kali (stick fighting), wrestling, jui-jistsu, muy tai, and other types of fighting that involve weapons
*I frequently compete in tournament (lots of ass-kicking, giving and recieving)
*Have two certificates under Dan Inosanto (Bruce Lee's best friend and a straight-up beast)

This is such a great community and, again, I hope I'll meet some awesome people.

Shawty

Awards
Hi! Welcome to the forums ~

I think it's awesome you're into martial arts, my mom used to do taekwondo as well and I've got a few friends who practice pencak silat. I don't know if you've heard of it, it's Indonesian!

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask them! :3

Gram

Banned
Awards
Hi! \^o^/

You officially get the badass award for all the martial arts. Wish I knew a bit of some sort of art.
If you enjoy drawing you should check the drawing section out, seeing what you draw would be exciting. ^-^

Kali

@Shawty - I haven't heard of it before but I looked it up just now and it looks like a combination of some styles I know of and it looks prettier too. Thanks for welcoming me!

@Gram - Thanks for the badass award, I'll cherish this moment forever. :) As for the drawings, I have zero confidence, so its unlikely I'll submit any work, but I'll definitely check it out.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Oh now dont be shy let us see a drawing one day. 8D

Kali

lol we'll see, let me just build up some courage first. It's actually been awhile since I've been in the mood to draw anything. But I think your words of encouragement might change that :D

Shawty

Awards
I think it would be a great idea to post your drawings if you want to get more confidence! There is a lot of diversity in the TM section so you really don't have to worry about others being better etc. As long as you stay true to your creativity, you're fine :) I would love to see your drawings as well, I'm sure they're great! I could even give you constructive criticism if you would like. :)

Kali

Thanks for the support! Criticism would be much appreciated. btw, your drawings are on point, they're really amazing. Especially the shading. I suck at shading :(

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ All one needs is a bit of practice. ^-^ My shading sucks as well but now I can at least make it presentable most days.

Back