• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hello i'm fabiana! (i'm so bad at this it hurts)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

itwasmybedtime

I have been stalking this website for ages but only now had the decency to actually register! I'm not an English native speaker (from Portugal, actually, OLÁ!), so I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors(if there wasn't already, trust me on this, there will be many).

I'm 14, making 15 in 6 days and praying to get Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix, and have been playing Kingdom Hearts since I can remember: I saw my parents finish multiple times KH one (Although I didn't play it until I was like 11 and got one for myself), and my mother bought KH 2 when I was still like 6/7, and I completely sucked at it at first but loved it to death. (I didn't start understanding English until sort of two years ago so I think you can see my problem) When I was 10 my game broke and until last year I have been praying for an hd remix to ps3, (GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?!), and maybe now I can finally do what I never managed to do as a young child -- beat it.

Of course, I am guilty for already watching all the cutscenes from the rest of the game and all the others to at least know the story and understand it, which for me, besides the amazing realtime fighting gameplay, is one of the best parts of the game. I haven't played BBS yet, and am a little afraid to, everyone says it to be way too hard. Is it?

I was basicaly just rambling, so, hello, I'm Fabiana and new here!:smile:

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Welcome to the forums, Fabiana. Don't worry about feeling guilty over watching all of the cutscenes already. Most of us that didn't have access to all of the games back when they weren't compiling the HD ReMIX collections were forced to do the same to keep up. You'll be fine. :p

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Hello there! :D
I know how it is not being a native English speaker and catching up slowly, when I was your age my English sucked totally! I think you write English very well, yush~
BBS is not that hard if you pick the Standard Mode, some final bosses are difficult, but there are a lot of guides and recordings on youtube and you will get the trick after watching some of them, be sure :3 BBS is lots of fun and challenges too, but you will handle them alright, I know that >:]

xemsai

Hello! I'm new here as well, but your question about BBS drew my attention. Personally I had some difficulty only with the final bosses, but there are lots of tricks to them to help you get through. I think DarkGrey Heroine covered it pretty well, actually. It's a really great and important addition to the series, I'd absolutely recommend you try it out.

HugoNatureLink

Seja bem vinda ao KH Insider! Um oi de um Brasileiro haha.

I have a similar story to yours, I was never able to play Kingdom Hearts when it's launched because I didn't have a PS2 but I player COM and Re:Coded.

Have lot's of fun here :tongue:

If you need any help, just ask the Rescue Keyblader Ranger here.

Unclear_Motive

Hello Fabiana, I am also new to the forums here is well! I wouldn't worry about having grammatical errors at all. Try your best and everything will be ok :smile:

To answer your question about the difficulty of BBS, I didn't think it was that difficult (on Standard Mode). Have you played CoM yet? I personally found that one of the more difficult KH games.

Back