• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello, I'm Xorne

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xorne

Hey! I figured I'd start an introduction thread since I'm new here. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and decided to join up. Although I'm new to these forums I'm not at all new to forums in general. I used to frequent the Final Fantasy Worlds Apart forums back around '98?-'02? or so. :)

I've been a Kingdom Hearts fan since the beginning of the series. While at lunch one day in high school a friend of mine asked if I'd heard that Square was pairing up with Disney and mentioned there would be Final Fantasy VII cameos (my favorite game). From then on I was a fan but took a long hiatus from the series when college rolled around.

And now I find myself playing the games more and catching up. I haven't made many gamer friends in college so I'm here to hopefully participate in conversations. From lurking I'm assuming that I'll definitely be one of the older members. I hope I'll be able to become an active member in discussions and I look forward to getting to know some KH fans. :)

Last edited:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Hey! I figured I'd start an introduction thread since I'm new here. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and decided to join up. Although I'm new to these forums I'm not at all new to forums in general. I used to frequent the Final Fantasy Worlds Apart forums back around '98?-'02? or so. :)

I've been a Kingdom Hearts fan since the beginning of the series. While at lunch one day in high school a friend of mine asked if I'd heard that Square was pairing up with Disney and mentioned there would be Final Fantasy VII cameos (my favorite game). From then on I was a fan but took a long hiatus from the series when college rolled around.

And now I find myself playing the games more and catching up. I haven't made many gamer friends in college so I'm here to hopefully participate in conversations. From lurking I'm assuming that I'll definitely be one of the older members. I hope I'll be able to become an active member in discussions and I look forward to getting to know some KH fans. :)

Enjoy your stay! No, really, enjoy it.

Because the KHI Sentience has taken your virtual soul . . .forever. .

Though, honestly, we're not a bad lot here, as long as you don't break the rules, wear this helmet, and to look both ways before posting. Always better to register than lurk, in my opinion; and here's a sandwich.

8D

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Welcome to KHi! And don't worry, people will stop bragging about how no one leaves, eventually. ;)

Really, people are usually very nice on here, so make yourself comfortable and... well, have fun, I guess! ^_^

Xorne

Haha, well thank you. :)

I don't really complain about not leaving places so it's fine. I've seen the warnings. I'm still part of my first fandom for the past... oh... 13 years... I'm committed. ;)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Xorne rhymes with p0rn
just kidding

Welcome forever

Xorne

Xorne rhymes with p0rn
just kidding

Welcome forever

It so does though. I took this name as a variant of the German word Zorn. :)

...And oddly enough I understand the bot since my second language is Polish. Very awkward...

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Welcome aboard Xorne! -Resists pr0n joke- oh wait, it's been done.

Back