• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hello people of khinsider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

auburritoloveskh

Website
auburritoloveskh.tumblr.com
Hello! My name's Aubrey! I'm a huge kh fan and I have been playing kh since I was 7. I have been keeping up with kh news and whatnot for a long time (through various websites), but I never really got into the whole forums thing. I joined kh13 a while ago, but I never really got into it. I decided I wanted to try joining a kh community again, so here I am! :) I hope we can obsess over kh together, and maybe be friends?! xD

Some stuff about me
-Sora is the bestest thing ever
-I like drawing
-I like sewing
-I like cosplaying and going to cons
-I like anime
-I have a coffee addiction

Shawty

Awards
Welcome to the forums! You'll have a great time here from what I can tell so far. Just don't take everything too seriously and try not to understand everything (I'm mainly talking about the area we call Forum Insanity), and you'll be just fine!

Oh, and one more thing, you're probably here forever.

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
Hello, Aubrey and welcome to the Forums! I 've been here for only a short time, too, and I can tell you you' ll enjoy it. I'm Aiko.

So what's your favorite KH game? (since I can already guess you favorite character...)

auburritoloveskh

Website
auburritoloveskh.tumblr.com
Hello, Aubrey and welcome to the Forums! I 've been here for only a short time, too, and I can tell you you' ll enjoy it. I'm Aiko.

So what's your favorite KH game? (since I can already guess you favorite character...)

Nice to meet you! My favorite kh game is probably kh1...but it's a tough choice. The only kh game I really don't like that much is coded.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Yay welcome to the forums Aubrey! Ahh I hope you'll have a great time here! If you have/find any problems with the forums you can tell us; the mods have a bluish color on their username.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Well your adorable if I do say so myself. Welcome to the site. Have fun and enjoy. You'll be here a while.

Back