• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello there

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Syaoran-Kun

I'm Syaoran-Kun i'm new to this forum, but i do have experience on other forums. kh-vids i am currently ranked as a Premium member. on Kh Omega i am currently ranked as a Admin. I have light brown eyes and dirty blonde hair. My interests include, Rocking with my band, Clouded Judgement, Reading, sleeping and gaming.
Thank you for your time and hope to you all in the forums!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Welcome to KHI, where we pride ourselves in being active!

And now here's the rest of the welcome committee!!

Guys?

No one's ever on...

Well, check out the FAQ to see if there're any rules you were previously aware of, and remember that you're not an admin here. That job belongs to Silh/Digital Gopher. And you don't wanna mess with the Gopher.

Syaoran-Kun

Welcome to KHI, where we pride ourselves in being active!

And now here's the rest of the welcome committee!!

Guys?

No one's ever on...

Well, check out the FAQ to see if there're any rules you were previously aware of, and remember that you're not an admin here. That job belongs to Silh/Digital Gopher. And you don't wanna mess with the Gopher.

Lol. Thank you, I'll keep that in mind.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
A thread to announce your glorious presence wasn't much necessary, but welcome none the less, I suppose.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Hello. Welcome to the site. Just be sure to check out the rules and faq. You'll do fine.

Muse

you look atrocious
A thread to announce your glorious presence wasn't much necessary, but welcome none the less, I suppose.

Could have been like the guy a while back who listed every single one of his achievements. :v

Anyways, welcome to KHI. Be sure to read the FAQ, the stickies, and the announcements. If you need any help, feel free to ask me.

Muse

you look atrocious
It's perfectly fine what you have right now. o.o;; Though not sure if we really needed to know what color your hair/eyes were. Not like it really matters anyway.

Back