• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

xelleshy

Hi to everyone. My name is shelley. I made up my organization name: xelleshy. I guess you would pronounce it "X L ii shy" lol

Well, i've been a die hard kingdom hearts fan since the day it came out. I've never joined a forum for it so this is my first~!

State

Awards
Hi to everyone. My name is shelley. I made up my organization name: xelleshy. I guess you would pronounce it "X L ii shy" lol

Well, i've been a die hard kingdom hearts fan since the day it came out. I've never joined a forum for it so this is my first~!
Hello. Welcome to KHI Forum. Have a nice time along other members that have made their own organization name and have made it their username.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Welcome to KHI. there are alot of creepy/weird/cool/mean/sweet people on here so I hope you find some friends.
Hope you enjoy your stay however long it is. If you need a friend don't be afraid to ask me.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Welcome to KHI! Dang, I wish I had this many people welcome me when I joined! They gave me cardboard for a cookie, and a toy car with 3 wheels

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Welcome to KHI Xelleshy. Enjoy your stay, even if it is a short one.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Zero Sora you don't believe in magic do you? I think Xelleshy will stay for a long time! I did of course, and so did you ^^

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
*looks at King Wolfe at the corner* D:... *walks over to King Wolfe and hands him a pizza pie*.. ^_^

anyway, welcome Shelley to the forums. read all the rules and check out the RPG when u got 5 posts :)

Back