• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TheRedMage

Hey everybody, I'm the new guy. I actually am a long time lurker on the forums, but I'm starting to post now because KHUx is out and you guys seem to have a pretty good idea of how the game works and I am stumbling along blindly (and I need friends that play the game, but that's not the point). Along with Kingdom Hearts, I also play pretty much any game I get my hands on. My favorite series (aside from the obvious KH and FF) include Pokemon, Halo, Fallout, and the Shin Megami Tensei/Persona series.

So yeah, I hope to stick around for at least a little while.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Hi RedMage, welcome to the form! Please stick around for awhile, it's fun here and people are nice to each other! I like Fallout as well. :) Check out the FAQ if you have questions or concerns or ask us.

Chuuya

Awards
Sorry, FORUM. Not form. xD

Chuuya

Awards
^ "Launchpad, really?" xD Forgot to mention, there are people on here you don't want to mess with. Happy surviving! :D Oh, I'm just messing with ya! Hopefully Launchpad is as well!.................

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Welcome to KHInsider TheRedMage!

tumblr_nh37hcG3Be1sc9yi3o3_r1_500.png

This place is super fun and people are friendly here. Ooh, I see you are doing an zero exp run on KH2.5. Are you enjoying it? I finished the story of KH2FM on LV1 a few months back and level 1 makes things really interesting.

TheRedMage

This place is super fun and people are friendly here. Ooh, I see you are doing an zero exp run on KH2.5. Are you enjoying it? I finished the story of KH2FM on LV1 a few months back and level 1 makes things really interesting.
I'm enjoying dying to the Lingering Will/Sephiroth/Vexen over and over if that's what you mean. I never realized how much I absolutely suck at dodging until I lost Second Chance/Once More.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I'm enjoying dying to the Lingering Will/Sephiroth/Vexen over and over if that's what you mean. I never realized how much I absolutely suck at dodging until I lost Second Chance/Once More.

Oh man, the Lingering Will. It took me a few months to beat him with one of the loop tactics, but man did it felt good when I him. Sephy was easier and I found the fight against him at lv 1 quite fun. Man, I haven`t even tried Vexen yet..... He is a hard fight even when you play normally.

Back