• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help Me People !

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLove

Hi, I am a new person to this KHinsider forum thing, if some of you havent noticed yet. Im not sure on how everything works on this, so I have a few questions.

1. How do I make sure my thread is under the right "category"? (On one of my forums, someone said to make sure it's in the place it goes or something like that.) I don't even know if this forum is in the right category.

2. WHAT IS A CATEGORY!?!?

3. How do I get friends, reps, and levels??

4. Can I get more avatar pics, or am I stuck with the ones they give us?

5. On most responses, people put pictures. Do you just copy/paste them?

It would mean the world to me if I could get support and help from you guys, so thanks for those who reply!

And don't be a douche to me, please. Once again, I am new to all this, so for all you "experts", don't hate on the noob.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Hi, I am a new person to this KHinsider forum thing,
Welcome
1. How do I make sure my thread is under the right "category"? (On one of my forums, someone said to make sure it's in the place it goes or something like that.) I don't even know if this forum is in the right category.
It is don't worry.
Just make sure you read the title and descriptions carefully.
2. WHAT IS A CATEGORY!?!?
For instance a thread dealing with Video games other than Kingdom Hearts goes in the "General Video Game dissusion" section

Or if you have an idea about something in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep that should go in the Future of Kingdom Hearts section as that game has yet to be released.

It's really simple
3. How do I get friends, reps, and levels??
Friends- Talk to people, This comes pretty easy. When you meet someone you like you can add them to your friends by clicking their name. A drop down box will appear and you can click to befriend them.
Rep- Do good thing on the forum, It's really not that important so don't worry about it.
Levels- I think you mean the Experience bars under all a person's information in a post. You''ll get those 2 bars when you have 1,000 posts as of right now.
4. Can I get more avatar pics, or am I stuck with the ones they give us?
You can put anything you want ... within reason.
5. On most responses, people put pictures. Do you just copy/paste them?
Yep

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
No you don't just copy and paste images. You have to use IMG tags around the HMTL to the picture.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Listen to D-Assassin.

If there's anything you're unsure about, post in that thread and either I or someone else will message you and guide you through things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back