• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help me w/ the hades cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Axel_Riku~

I beat it how I don't know but I did. The last ones are pretty hard since you are by yourself. I would level up all the way and use any power, defense, and magic boosts you have left.
As for tips, well just try to keep your health up. And if you are trying at the very end with all the FF characters try to take out Yuffie first since she can heal everyone. And then I say take out Tifa then Leon and then Cloud.
But I know when I did it I got really lucky, since I was using the Ultimate Keyblade my MP would rush back really quick and I could keep healing myself.
I don't think I helped much just keep trying you should get though it some how.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Yeah...o_O; No idea which Hades cup you're talking about.

For KH2: Go with what everyone else said.
For KH1: Stay balanced, watch your health closely, and double team with Goofy (that works in both games, though.)

Either way, if you can fight with Goofy, then DO IT. Goofy is a freaking life saver, especially in KH2.

Haku

<3
Yeah, just like everyone else said make sure that you are at a pretty high level and bring plenty of potions.

Sora18

What level are you guys? If your underleveled, then just keep facing those guys that you can beat, that might help, until you get stronger.

Joy

Bronze Member
Just keep practicing. I mean, don't level up really high. It's no fun, there are no distinct facts on how to beat. Just fight it like you fought in End of the World.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
for KH2 if you're trying to complete jimminy's journal and get the orbs. use peterpan's flying boy....a lot. infact. only use that every time possible. once you get pass what you needed. when the time comes. use whril-a-goof...a lot. infact. only use that every time possible. that is the quickest way to take people out.
when you're fighting everyone by yourself. use trinity. only. whenever possible. BUT only if your HP is up high. then that should be easy.

for kh1. just make sure you're leveled up really. it should be pretty straight forward.

mongoose300

spam thundaga when there are a lot of enemies and like tetraalmasy said, if you're with donald and goofy and leveled up enough you should be fine. Cast aeroga on the bosses if you're having a hard time on them.

D

Deleted member 36435

Hades cup is easy I beat lvl 55 Expert mode... just equip the Divine Rose or Lionheart keyblade, equip Goofy with MP gift and spam strike raid... it kills everything quickly plus you're invincible while you do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back