• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help needed with SSB Brawl loading pics to an SD card and then to computer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheHero

ok, i got some excellent in-game pictures, and i have them loaded onto my SD card. my computer won't let me open the files though. it shows that they're there, but i guess i don't have the right program to open them, or something. does anyone know what i can do to upload the pics to my computer?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well how about you tell us what format the pictures are in? That would probably help.

HeartOfTheHero

i'm not really sure, and i can't check right now, since my computer just stopped reading my SD card.
i know i probably did something wrong when i copied them onto the SD card in the first place, so i'll try and get it to work later

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I know what you are talking about I have tried the same it does save it to your SD card,but you can't view them on your PC. You can only view them on your Wii system.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
i'm not really sure, and i can't check right now, since my computer just stopped reading my SD card.
i know i probably did something wrong when i copied them onto the SD card in the first place, so i'll try and get it to work later
I know what you are talking about I have tried the same it does save it to your SD card,but you can't view them on your PC. You can only view them on your Wii system.

Really? I guess that it explains it then.

I've had SD Card compatibility-issues with my SD card before too, so it wouldn't surprise me. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back