• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help W/ Xigbar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
hello, the title pretty much explains my...situation. i cannot Xigbar. he is incredibly strong, and just shoots away with those deformed guns of his... if anyone has beaten him easily, or knows how to beat him, couldya give my some tips?? thanks:cool:

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
When goes into his berserk-like mode run around(or glide if you have final form) the platform so that they'll miss you. Also use Donald's limit.

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
KingdomKid07 said:
hello, the title pretty much explains my...situation. i cannot Xigbar. he is incredibly strong, and just shoots away with those deformed guns of his... if anyone has beaten him easily, or knows how to beat him, couldya give my some tips?? thanks:cool:

use the reaction commands whenever possible and keep slashing away.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
yeah, i try, but its like every 10 seconds, he goes berserk and just sends out a tidal wave of shots, and then i try to hit him, when it is over, he dodges every hit, shoots me more(*sigh*oh i am tired of it) then goes back into berserk mode...The Crazy Man...if i ever meet a person Named Xigbar(like i ever will...) i will be sure to stay away from THAT crazy person...afterall, anyone with that name MUST be crazy like him...absolutely bonkers!

Last edited:
E

Eclipse

when he does the berserk mode, he will start off doing a twirl and shooting the lasers in a circle, jump over it. Then he will teleport and shoot you from angles, run around the platform to dodge them. Then he will do a super berserk laser attack, and if you run around the platform in a circle, you won't get hit. when ever he says "reload" he's extremely vulnerable, run up as fast as you can and beat the sh*t out of him. Remember, patience is a virtue. Just because he has one bar of health left, doesn't mean you should charge and slash at him. He will punish you for that, only hit him when he's open. During the last health bar it may take a long time to kill him, considering he's extremely hard to catch vulnerable, but when you do, attack and retreat ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back