• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help with Marluxia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

Put lots of high cards in your deck and DO NOT use sleights. Have about 3-4 cure cards, 2 high-potions, and a few zeros, break Marluxias sleights a lot and you should be fine. Dodge Roll is also your friend here. If you want to use a cura make sure you start the sleight with a friend card or one of your lower attack cards.

i have 4 zero cards equipped and i only use them when hes using Deathscythe and Blossom Shower. i also have one elixir card (reload all attack and magic cards). i have all 7-9 cards and 4 cure cards. i even added the neoshadow card, which gradually lowers the enemy's HP. T_T things are still not working. i added a few more cards but that still doesnt seem to work. either im doing something wrong or i just suck.

D

Deleted member 36435

How much HP do you have, also you don't need to break Blossom Shower or Deathscythe they're pretty easy to dodge just dodge roll.

D

Deleted member 36435

When Marluxia gets you into a corner and starts spamming his attacks or when he dashes across the screen, yeah you need more CP actually lots of cards help, I did this at 60 but thats because I'm EXTREMELY good at CoM I've beaten Sora's Story and R/R like 5 times each.

D

Deleted member 36435

So, did they work or are you still stuck?

D

Deleted member 36435

Do you want me to post more strategies or something or are you fine?

D

Deleted member 36435

Is it where he dashes across the screen, because if that is what is killing you break it, also Neoshadow card=Crap use the Vexen card. Only activate it when your HP is near 0 because you take more damage with it, also a large body card helps to.

D

Deleted member 36435

Did you win yet or are you still getting killed?

Girox_07

It's been a long time since I played it but I highly recommend you using recovery cards like Tinkerbell's regen , Vexen's auto life and Oogey boogey's card (I don't remember what it does but i think it's a recovery one)

you could also go and level up, find some strong keyblade cards like Metal chocobo at the colosseum (with the golden card), Lionheart at traverse town (also with the golden card)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back