• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help ? x_x

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX!

Hi

Could anyone help me
now i'm in Travrse Town with kairi
and finished talking with her
and i must go to hollow bostain <- i know the name is wrong

but there is no way to hollow bostain
before 2 years i finished it , but now i forgot
Help, Plz ?

xickae

HB = Hollow Bastion.

Well now you talk to Cid and a new Warp will show up between Transverse Town and Olympus Coliseum.

rv2nobody

Talk to Cid and give him the special gummi piece you found.This opens a new path to Hollow Bastion.

MAX!

Thanks guys , but there is a Heartless or a monster in neverland and he looks like a ghost ? he is veeeeery hard , should i kill him ? how ?

Gippal

He'll cast doom on your characters and you can't revive them, so cast stop on the clock tower, and the doom counter remains still. if you notice, inside his cape, there are colored spheres?
red = hit him with fire
blue = hit him with blizzard
white = just hit him with your keyblade
yellow = hit him with thunder

Take Goofy with you. Donald is useless, but MP gift is a godsend.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Hi

Could anyone help me
now i'm in Travrse Town with kairi
and finished talking with her
and i must go to hollow bostain <- i know the name is wrong

but there is no way to hollow bostain
before 2 years i finished it , but now i forgot
Help, Plz ?

Hi! And to help you, did you talk to Kairi in the Secret Waterway? If not, do so. A cutscene will take place and there will be a mural of a sun opposite where Kairi is standing. Walk to it to get a Navi-G piece. Bring it to Cid, he'll install for you, and when you leave, take the Warp Hole between Traverse Town and Olympus Coliseum.

He'll cast doom on your characters and you can't revive them, so cast stop on the clock tower, and the doom counter remains still. if you notice, inside his cape, there are colored spheres?
red = hit him with fire
blue = hit him with blizzard
white = just hit him with your keyblade
yellow = hit him with thunder

Take Goofy with you. Donald is useless, but MP gift is a godsend.

Actually, all the times I've played and beaten Phantom, I used Donald and Peter Pan. He's actually useful.

Thanks guys , but there is a Heartless or a monster in neverland and he looks like a ghost ? he is veeeeery hard , should i kill him ? how ?

Just make sure to have a lot of MP because you'll need it against him. The guy above pretty much said it, but there's more to him though. I can give you a full guide on this guy if you want.

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
OMG. That's the Phantom. Well, since ur going to HB you could kill it off right now.

If you have Aeroga, keep that handy. It will reflect off the Homing attack the Phantom sends. Also, keep Fire, Blizzard, and Thunder in your shortcuts to attack the ball. Also, for the Homing Attack, go to the opposite facing side of the Clock Tower, it won't reach you there.

Just be High Leveled and you'll beat him! (it took me 3 times to do it :p) Good luck!

Cloudless Sky

O.O
Hollow Bastion again... I guess if you found trouble to enter HB even after you give Cid the Gummi ship stuff, you need to warp into the nearest world in order to enter HB

For Phantom,
Cast stop to the clock if he cat Doom to your partners... What you need to do is guarding the clock is sufficient enough... Peter Pan, Goofy / Donald can finish him off... You just need to hit(cast different magic / hit him when he is white) him sometimes when he is near you...

Gippal

Actually, all the times I've played and beaten Phantom, I used Donald and Peter Pan. He's actually useful.
Just make sure to have a lot of MP because you'll need it against him. The guy above pretty much said it, but there's more to him though. I can give you a full guide on this guy if you want.
I found Donald dreadful. All he did was float around and cast the wrong spells at the wrong times, and waste MP that Goofy would undoubtedly give you to use correctly.
I don't see how there's 'more to him', because that's exactly how I polished him off, and he wasn't difficult. The nightmare boss for me was Kurt Ziza.

Cloudless Sky

I found Donald dreadful. All he did was float around and cast the wrong spells at the wrong times, and waste MP that Goofy would undoubtedly give you to use correctly.
I don't see how there's 'more to him', because that's exactly how I polished him off, and he wasn't difficult. The nightmare boss for me was Kurt Ziza.

Lol... Kurt Zisa is the hardest secret boss in KH1

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
Not really. They are similar. There were not many secret bosses in KH2 as in KH1 (Ice Titan, Kurt etc.). But the Organization were pretty easy if you realize. But in COM on GBA, oh they creamed me...

You really think Sephiroth in KH1 is easier than Kurt Zisa? I can't even beat him! You must be good...

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
They are similar. There were not many secret bosses in KH2 as in KH1 (Ice Titan, Kurt etc.). But the Organization were pretty easy if you realize. But in COM on GBA, oh they creamed me...

You really think Sephiroth in KH1 is easier than Kurt Zisa? I can't even beat him! You must be good...

I wouldn't say all that. The abilities in KH2 made the bosses in that game extremely easy. At least KH1 provided a challenge. Expert Mode made Proud Mode look like a joke.

Btw, Sephiroth is a bit easier than Kurt Zisa. Sephiroth's battle strategy is predictable. Zisa changes things up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back