• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HELP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Reflect, constantly.

And bring lots of elixers.

When you're out of MP, use guard.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Take out Leon first, he's difficult cuz his attacks are close range and long range. Next take take out Yuffie, because her attack follow you into the air, and it is normally difficult to lock on to her. Then its Tifa's turn because when Cloud loses alot of health, he gets stronger moves and flies around. So keep Cloud doing his simple attacks while defeating Tifa. Cloud is pretty easy on his own. Also be on level 99 for this fight.

urso93

Take Leon or Yuffie first, theyre the most annoying of all thanks to their speed than you do Cloud in, hes harder than Tiffa. Main thing be sure to have lots of elixirs and cast a lot of Reflectga. One thing that helps is having no combo bosts, only the negative combo, Fenrir/ Ultima and the finishers. Thats the best yo can do ans if you run out of MP, fly around till its full, you wont get hit by a thing

gazer

o_O where the hell is this fight? i didnt know u could fight Tifa in Kh2..... TELL ME!

kh is ba

Use thunder on the two that you can use magic on and just glide all over when you run out. Then the last two people you can just beat the crap out of I guess. Then Tiffa is the big pain, never found a good way to beat her but I still ended up doing it.

always try taking out the strongest one first, like leon and cloud. that'll make it a little easier for you to concentrate on yuffie and tifa. constantly use reflect and guard to defend yourself, and be prepared with your strongest keyblade and lots of elixirs and ethers to cure yourself and use reflect.

canito_q

you most be level 99 and have ultima weapon or fenrir (I rather use ultima).
Just wait for them to attack and then use reflega until you have like 1 mp, then start attacking with combos (Order : leon, Yuffie, Tifa, Cloud) until you are at low hp, use curaga. to recharge just start flying around or if you are at low hp use elixir.
Do this several times, until you win

xickae

Start betting Yuffie first cause she is the weakest, after that go for Tifa, Leon and Cloud in this order, to make things easier use reflega.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Speaking of this accursed cup, the Morningstar Heartless/ Healing Heartless fight was terrible.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Actually all I did was use Sora's limit move on them. Once it ran out I'd fly around the area waiting until my MP came back and then do it again. Of course i didn't do it then, but thinking back on it you could probably use thundaga, firaga, and blizzard on any of them and it'd take some major damage.

You could do what some others have suggested and run the middle using Reflect but it usually gets you killed pretty quickly.

Also if you think you have a free shot just fly around them and just come in for an aerial assault, that's if you feel lucky.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back