• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HELP!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xsora5X

I need help on kingdom hearts re chain of memories. my parents got me it for christmas and i have a ps3. so i am playing on my ps3 and i am on the first level where you get the traverse town card and you go there and it tells you that the left analog stick is to move, the right analog stick is to look around, and the r3 button is to put the camera back straight in front of you. i did those and it wont go to the next step. i tried to press x and attack the guy in the black cloak but it wouldnt hit him and i cant select any cards, and all i can do is run around and jump. it just wont go tot he next step, so can someone help me, do i need a dualshock 2 controller, i have a dualshock 3 controller but do i need a dualshock 2 controller. or do i just need to do something else. HELP ME.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I need help on kingdom hearts re chain of memories. my parents got me it for christmas and i have a ps3. so i am playing on my ps3 and i am on the first level where you get the traverse town card and you go there and it tells you that the left analog stick is to move, the right analog stick is to look around, and the r3 button is to put the camera back straight in front of you. i did those and it wont go to the next step. i tried to press x and attack the guy in the black cloak but it wouldnt hit him and i cant select any cards, and all i can do is run around and jump. it just wont go tot he next step, so can someone help me, do i need a dualshock 2 controller, i have a dualshock 3 controller but do i need a dualshock 2 controller. or do i just need to do something else. HELP ME.
you will most likey need to get save data from after that part is beaten

Xsora5X

what do you mean "get save data" i just need to go to the next step of instructions. the game is telling me how to move around and show me what the controls are it just wont go past that. what do i do to get past the control instruction part

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
A lot of people who have played RE:COM on PS3 have encountered this problem you need to find someone who has a save file that have already pass that part an examle would be is to get a PS2 memory card and copy it onto your PS3 if that is how you do it (dont have a PS3 so I dont know much about them) and try it that way, which will get you pass the tutorial that you are trying to beat.

Xsora5X

so i need to find someone who has a ps2 memory card and save a part past that part and load it onto my ps3. are you sure there is no other way of getting past it on the ps3?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
basically yes but if I am correct dont you need a plug in thing for the PS3 to be able to put PS2 memory cards in

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I think you have to buy it and I think you plug it into one of the USB ports in the PS3

Xsora5X

ok i will look for that on ebay, but are you sure there is no other way of getting past that part on the ps3. I am asking EVERYBODY if there is another way of getting past that part on my PS3.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
There might be I can ask around for you but like I said earlier I dont own a PS3 so I dont know all that much about them

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
ok i will look for that on ebay, but are you sure there is no other way of getting past that part on the ps3. I am asking EVERYBODY if there is another way of getting past that part on my PS3.

Zack really already told you the only possible remedy to this problem. It's a common one.

However I don't think buying some PS2 memory card adapter crap is really necessary to get some mere save data onto there.
But since I don't have a PS3 myself, I can only advise you to ask about other possibilities in the Technology section. Somebody there might be able to help you.

Technology - KHInsider.com Forums

roxlord X

the thing you guys are talking about is a memory card adapter its a little thing with a hole that fit your memorycard and USB cord .then you put it together ,transfer the memory to the ps3, andyou don't lose any thing from your ps2

Tshane_Hayden

Lets try and call the company or go to the website for some Q/A.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
for the whole "get a memory save thing", if you have tmobile or like your Ps3 has Wi-fi right? well go on there and google up like game saves for com.. just download a game save and it should work.. or connet your ps3 to like usb or something, [im not sure if you can do this on ps3 but you can for psp..] and like download a save... but i dont think any of the kh games ARE for ps3 anyways..

BlueLaguna88

yeah i had that same problem too, i have the 80 gig model that came bundled with MGS4, but my friend has one of the original 60 gig model when ps3 first came out and it didnt happen to me when i played it on his ps3, the real problem, is that your picking up the donald card during the part when that organization member is talking and your not supposed to, instead u r supposed to pick it up during the "move around with left analog , camera right analog, etc." then once you move and pick up the card, it then activates the next directions. but your solutions are to play it on an original 60 gig ps3 or play it on ps2 (which is what i did) and get past that part, then transfer it on your ps3 using the memory card, the memory card transfer block thingy, and using a usb cord, try borrowing it and the memory card from a friend, or try finding it in a store before u buy it on ebay because you will have to wait until it comes in through the mail, try "Gamestop" you should find everything there lol i hope this helped you

BlueLaguna88

yeah i had that same problem too, i have the 80 gig model that came bundled with MGS4, but my friend has one of the original 60 gig model when ps3 first came out and it didnt happen to me when i played it on his ps3, the real problem, is that your picking up the donald card during the part when that organization member is talking and your not supposed to, instead u r supposed to pick it up during the "move around with left analog , camera right analog, etc." then once you move and pick up the card, it then activates the next directions. but your solutions are to play it on an original 60 gig ps3 or play it on ps2 (which is what i did) and get past that part, then transfer it on your ps3 using the memory card, the memory card transfer block thingy, and using a usb cord, try borrowing it and the memory card from a friend, or try finding it in a store before u buy it on ebay because you will have to wait until it comes in through the mail, try "Gamestop" you should find everything there lol i hope this helped you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back