• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknes

I know this is not so suposto be in kh2 but i need help and every body ignores me and no one helps me.i just want to ask you guys about one thing how do you post a picture from the kh2pv2 trailer in this site
,because i have some intresthing to show you guys plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: and one more thing plz dont flame me

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Darknes said:
I know this is not so suposto be in kh2 but i need help and every body ignores me and no one helps me.i just want to ask you guys about one thing how do you post a picture from the kh2pv2 trailer in this site
,because i have some intresthing to show you guys plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: and one more thing plz dont flame me
Ok, calm down and I won't flame you. You see the objects around where you write your message? Click on the yellow square with a mountain. Copy and paste your URL into it and click ok. Your picture should come up when you submit your message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back