• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Here goes again.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnosis

What's the problem with you, guys?! Can't you have a thread opened for more than a day?!?!

I'll ask again. . . The BGM I was asking about was the one that plays as Roxas dreams about what Sora is remembering... the clips that end with the machine saying.. " 71% completed..." or something like that.. .

Btw, I've also realised this Forum is like a massive flame section... but I don't really care... I'm already tired of reading how people flame each other here, so please just answer my question...

Bye.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Could you tell us what a BGM is. Like, just make it back to what the 3 words are so we don't have to guess what a "BGM" is then you may get some help.

Gnosis

BGM = BackGround Music

I assumed you would know, and I'm sorry about that ^^

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't really remember if they switch BGMs or not, but I do remember what seems to be Kairi's theme from KH2 playing for some of it. Either that, or one of the 3 variations of her theme from KH1 (she had one for every scene she was in. making it 3 main scenes, DI included. how sad is that?)
That's how they're called, btw - Kairi, with I - III if we're dealing with the KH1 themes.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's in the original OST and FM OST.
It was used during the scene with Sora and Xehanort's heartless' first meeting in the cave.

Gnosis

Exactly... I wasn't able to find it in the OST. .. no idea why .. . maybe I missed it . ..

Thanks a lot guys! ^^

Apollo

Silver Member
anyone else notice how he bitched more in his post than actually asking us his question. gosh dude dont cry cuz no one knows the abriviation of BGM.

Yes he did bitch about some things. But he actually was not bitching about the BGM thing.

This thread is just bringing in spam. Answered close it.

Gnosis

anyone else notice how he bitched more in his post than actually asking us his question. gosh dude dont cry cuz no one knows the abriviation of BGM.

This is what I was talking about... that's the kind of attitude I bitched about... thanks for the free demonstration.

The question has been answered, get out of my sight. ^^

What's the problem with you, guys?! Can't you have a thread opened for more than a day?!?!

I'll ask again. . . The BGM I was asking about was the one that plays as Roxas dreams about what Sora is remembering... the clips that end with the machine saying.. " 71% completed..." or something like that.. .

Btw, I've also realised this Forum is like a massive flame section... but I don't really care... I'm already tired of reading how people flame each other here, so please just answer my question...

Bye.

They thought that they had answered the question in the other thread, so they closed it. No problem, really.

But yeah, it appears that this thread could be closed, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back