• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey all

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sorabrawl

Sorabrawl in the hiss house....uh nah that's awkward (that proves how white I am). Anyway, hey all. I am a current poster in KHPlanet, a forum site which has seen better days. Anywho, I would like to try KHI again after many attempts of doing so. The first reason why I didn't like it were the rude administrators in charge a few years back. Another reason was the fact the roleplays looked daunting to me. I love to write but holy crap those posts are so long and concise. They look really expert. Now, I am ready to follow the ways of the KHI roleplayer! I would love to work with all of you.

There are also many Hope haters out there probably and I guess you're right that he was whiney and weak but I think the character's great for a number of reasons. He sticks up for what he believes in and throughout his experiences, he learnt to stay strong. You probably didn't know that because you dropped it after 10 hours, lol (I beat the story).

Besides that, I hope I enjoy my stay here.

Last edited:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I found Hope rather endearing, actually. (2 cents)

I would bother you with the Rules, but seeing as you've managed 400 some posts. . .

See ya around.

sorabrawl

^^^ Epic signature! I loved the Deathly Hallows movie. I can't wait for the second part. What do you mean by 2 cents?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Thank you, I rather like it myself.

Oh, 2 cents, as in the idiomatic expression 'put my two cents in'. Meaning I was merely stating my opinion on--in this case--Hope

sorabrawl

Well you learn new things every day. I started going on forums about the same time as you actually, lol (Nov 2007) and on the other forum I have about 8500 posts.

Back