• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey Doesn't anybody wonder?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anima Relic

The Kh2 ending was a concept video, and the FM ending wasn't. This thread is spam.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Well my bad...and I didn't know I was spamming
you weren't. he was incorrect.

its just I haven't joined a forum in a long time
welcome to KHI.

and this was the most interesting one I could find
indeed it is.

and well I guess I'll just end it here so I need to find somebody quick...
if you want to. go right ahead.

The Kh2 ending was a concept video, and the FM ending wasn't.
well we don't know that yet. the KH FM ending was slightly edited to meet KH2. we'll have to wait to see for sure...

This thread is spam.
incorrect.

A

Anima Relic

The deep dive video was a concept video as well as the KH1 secret ending as you can tell what they chose for the final product in KH2 was. They just kept the parts they liked, there wasn't any editing at all. The KH2FM ending may be a concept video as well. And this is spam because a simple question like this can be found in almost any thread. :glare:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
The deep dive video was a concept video as well as the KH1 secret ending as you can tell what they chose for the final product in KH2 was. They just kept the parts they liked, there wasn't any editing at all. The KH2FM ending may be a concept video as well. And this is spam because a simple question like this can be found in almost any thread. :glare:
true thank you for echoing me ^_^ also this is not spam because it is a question. it is a bad thread. but not spam. what you and i are doing now is spam. so i shall go find a mod to delete this thread.

plz no moar posts.

Apparently DT was ignored. T_T

Last edited:
A

Anima Relic

Yes delete this thread, also i did not echo you at all, it was the other way around. This is my final post :glare:

PassionRiku

Awards
It shows what might happen, what could happen in the future of KH. And this thread isn't spam.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
well im gonna humor you and say hypothetically it wasnt a concept vid
maybe they threw them down when the battle started because they didnt have the proper ability to weild two key during combat

and if that doesnt work well then just go with the whole concept vid thing instead LOL

The two videos happen one RIGHT after the other. No time for that.

Nomura said he had clear ideas about the next KH game unlike KH2 so I doubt it was just a "concept" video.

That's the same thing he said regarding Gathering. So then where are my KK/IKK/WtD in the next video?

Just because he has a clear idea of what he's doing doesn't mean he can't use symbolism.

To make this clear once and for all: BOTH VIDEOS ARE CONCEPT VIDEOS. YES BOTH.

The only reason any of you think that it's not is because Nomura said it was an "image to the end". So what? He could have said the same thing about Gathering too, it just means that the videos depict the end of BBS. Doesn't mean everything in them is going to show up in-game.

Take for instance DS's splitting from MX. At first everyone thought this meant DS was a part of MX (which could potentially still be true, but I'm not going into that too much). But ever since we learned MX has an apprentice, and that DS was the obvious and logical choice, this has given credence to the fact that DS might be his own person and not part of MX in any way.

Hence the splitting could mean they'll join to form one entity later on, or represent their relationship, or be merely a cool visual effect, among many other possibilities.

Note that this is an example. And just an example. I could probably mention other things (like Terra's eyes), but you get the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back