• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey there! I'm starting a group!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sorasgirl

Hi, some of you know me and some of you hate me and some of you don't but I want to let all of you know that I'm the kind of person who wants to help...different people. I'm one of those people. Im an outcast and I've been on the virge of cutting/ killing myself so many times and I want to help people like the way i was. so if you are this way or you know someone give them my e-mail or yu can private message me! when we find out who all is interested we will come up with a date and time to start it! the point of this is for teens to talk about their problems without any jackass dults getting in the way so email me if you're interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pinkmrrsn@yahoo.com

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I suggest you just start off being active in this section:

Help & Support - KHInsider.com Forums

This section has been pretty active lately, and I'm sure you'll be able to offer help here better than on this thread.

These kind of "help center" threads normally don't last very long, so there's really no point.

Otherwise, open up your own website outside of these forums, that would definitely make more sense than opening up one single thread on a forum.

sorasgirl

this is just kind of introduction, to join you have to e-mail me. this is like a flyer of information

That's lovely.

P.S. I once thought suicide was an easy way out, but if anything it makes all the ones that loved you more painful for them.

sorasgirl

That's lovely.

P.S. I once thought suicide was an easy way out, but if anything it makes all the ones that loved you more painful for them.

well, thank you so much for your comment. bpeople dont relize how huge and terrible this problem is.....someone has to do something

Back